The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Asfordby Open Race

john m

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
CHRISTMAS BASH AT ASFORDBY W.R.C.

DECEMBER 30th

Sue Parker & Steve Richardson Mem. Top Ten

Asfordby Wrc (Added prize money)

Adults Dogs & Bitches sep; up to 25lb, up to 35lb. 4 x dog final.

Yearlings/Pups & Vets same format (proof of age required)

150 yards, yard per pound, front dog.

Scratch 1 weight group (all in) winner takes all!

2nd run in Cons if time & weather allow.

Weigh in 10-11am. Come & enjoy a good day out,

brush the cobwebs off!!

Good raffle, bottles, choc etc...

Refreshments and food available.

Last edited by a moderator:
BBC weather website

5 day forecast for saturday

SUNSHINE 14 c

Come and have a good days sport.

A few of us are coming from over here, looking forward to it!

Yearlings in two weight groups, up to 25 lb up to 35 lb.

Only one scratch group, all in.

More than likely the pups and scratch will run off early whilst the main handicap is being formulated.

Refreshments and snap served in the bar from 9 am onwards on Saturday :cheers:

I cant wait after 4 days slave labour in the kitchen ;) Emma must be 30lb with all the food she,s packed away. And Ken ..... well lets just say the excerise will do him good :D :thumbsup:

Our ankle snapers are bored as well now. Anyone willing to look after an ankle snaper for the day as I will be busy, Were got 3 little monsters :p

Should be a good day , there,s some lovely raffles.

Safe journey everyone see you there.

(w00t) cant wait for the day out, looking forward to it, see you there. :luck:

i am sure Tony and me can manege a few more ankel snapers with ninny after all lacey will put them in there places or have a nervoues break down trying lol

Well Mum's boss has just phoned to tell me that Mum has the day off tomorrow so although it's short notice and the dogs have had no training for over a month we've decided to take Talli and Blaze for a run out.

Talli had her toenails cut yesterday (yes a large amount of sedative with 2 people holding her down we got it done (w00t) ) so that's a start at least lol.

Just going to put them on the scales and see what happens ... :sweating:

Fleesh said:
Well Mum's boss has just phoned to tell me that Mum has the day off tomorrow so although it's short notice and the dogs have had no training for over a month we've decided to take Talli and Blaze for a run out.
Talli had her toenails cut yesterday (yes a large amount of sedative with 2 people holding her down we got it done  (w00t) ) so that's a start at least lol.

Just going to put them on the scales and see what happens ...  :sweating:

What the toenails? :D

Yes the toenails - what did you think I mean't :blink:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back