The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Asfordby Track Bwra Champs

BEYOND

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Andy here, on my visit to Asfordby the first in a year the first thing I noticed when looking down the track was that the traps had been moved up the track, I mentioned this to one of the lads I know, he told me the track had been re-measured and it was found to be 7yds short so that explaind that!!!. But being the kind of person I am I looked at the finish line and that had also clearly been moved up the track as you could see the old mark on the grass. so I went back down the track and the old start mark was still visible, the start line has been moved up 9 of my paces BUT so has the finish line so is the track 150yds!!! or has it just been moved up giving the appearance of being lengthend??? Going by the times given out the track is the same length its always been what ever that is!!! :oops:

hi andy answer to your question the track was measured after racing on saturday and it was 150yds, i was in the same opinion as you when i was seeing some of the times if there had"nt been three watches i would"nt have believed the times they were doing. :thumbsup:

:) The track is measured for every event at Asfordby, regardless of painted lines

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back