The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ashburton Show

nighthunter

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
TERRIERS

Puppy Dog 6-12 mts , Puppy Bitch 6-12 mts, Champion puppy.

All the normal Terrier classes plus >> Best Working Terrier, Veteran over 8yrs,

Progeny - Sire or Dam with Offspring, Best Couple (any type),

(Winner Qualifies for Midlands Game Fair 2008)

LURCHERS

Puppy Dog 6-12mts, Puppy Bitch 6-12mts, Champion Puppy.

All Normal Lurcger Classes plus >>Best Working Lurcher, Veteran Over 8yrs,

Best Bull X Bitch, Best Bull X Dog, Best Couple,

(Winner Qualifies for Midland Game Fair 2008).

FAMILY DOGS

17 Classes.

Sim-Coursing,, START 10.00am Booking-in from 9.00am.

Long Jump,

Straight Racing for Lurchers and Terriers After showing,

(WITH PRIZES FOR 1st & 2nd PLACE)

Plus Give Your Sight Hound A Run For Fun!!!!

Camping Available.

COME AND HAVE FUN FOR A GOOD CAUSE!

PM for Enquires.

:lol: Kev my friend you haven't put the date, :- "

:teehee: Di.

:oops: Just testin :b It`s on Sat 26 July Show Classes Start At 12pm :cheers:

:thumbsup: Sorry we can't make it, hope you raise lots of money for the cause. ;) Steve and Di.

do you have a post code and a list of the family classes perlease :*

thought i would bump this for the guy looking for west country shows

Sounds like a date. I would love to go! But i'll have to check, living in Cornwall and all. :b

Owing to a very tight schdule the coursing will start at 10.00 am sharp with booking in from 9.00 am.

We are sorry if this is a change to some of the earlier fliers but some events had to change slightly

nicky12 said:
do you have a post code and a list of the family classes perlease  :*
Got this info from southhamsradio.com

:thumbsup:

Ashburton Terrier, Lurcher and Family Dog Show at Lower Whiddon Farm, Ashburton, Devon, TQ13 7EY. Judging Starts at 12pm Coursing booking in at 9am Ashburton dog show is also a qualifyer for terriers and lurchers for the Midland Game Fair 2008. There will be a £2 entry fee, and then all classes are £1 a class. (enter on the day). Raffle with some excellent prizes such as meal for two, Riverford veg hamper, £20 gift voucher for Tuckers and much more...

For information regarding the show please contact 01364 654746 or 20000558@marjon.ac.uk

:thumbsup:

lovelly more shows in devon (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) keep em coming :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

so is the coursing just for lurchers or are you doing terriers? can we camp friday and saturday .or just saturday ,lol the weathers so nice im in the mood for camping pml :clown:

devonmaid said:
so is the coursing just for lurchers or are you doing terriers? can we camp friday and saturday .or just saturday ,lol the weathers so nice im in the mood for camping pml :clown:
(w00t) Yes you can camp Friday night some other's are, i know Kev & Deb will be there, don't know about the terrier coursing. ;) Di

devonmaid said:

Sorry I hav`nt got back till now, yes there is camping friday and saturday :D :cheers: :cheers:

We are planing to do racing & coursing for terriers :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i would just like to thank kev and deb for a wonderfull day!!!

bilko got first in racing, second in coursing and karma got third in the puppy race!!

allthough i did not go paul did, he came home with the dogs and they were all buzzing with excitment!!

hope to see you both soon, and thanks again for putting on a great show!!!

sue.x

:) This was a lovely show, a big well done to everybody who won, and thanks to Deb, Kev and the boys for making everything run smoothly, will deffo be going to this one next year if it's on, and when we left they had raised nearly a £1,000 for the Devon Air Ambulance, :eek: not bad for a one day show.!!!!!

I'm sure Kev will let us know the full amount after expenses later on.

Will put some photo's up when I'm not so tired. :thumbsup: Diane.

I also would like to say well done :thumbsup: The show rings were lovely size,and the grass was nice and short :D

We got 1st in puppy and puppy Champion in the Family dog and a couple of thirds :D

wasn't at show but my dad was and heard it was a good show.

my pup won the puppy race, any 1 now any other results.

Joe :cheers:

(w00t) Marks dog Kat won the unders and i think it was Keith Palmers dog (Keel) who won the overs, any way it was one of Keith's dogs that won the overs, not quite sure which one.???? :lol:

And Joe your dad is a bloody lovely block, he gave me on of his special cigarettes. :teehee: :blink: :- "

Get out of that bloody canoe and race your dogs, the black bitch is gorgeous. ;) Di

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back