The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Askern Open

Fleesh

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
There's a rumour going around that it is going to cost you £5 to get into Askern Stadium at the Open next weekend.

Rather than speculate I went straight to the man in the know. Just got off the phone to Dennis Cockram he said no it's not going to cost a fiver it's more like £2.

Just though I'd let you know and nip the rumour in the bud.

:thumbsup:

Thanks Fleesh its nice to know I was told it was £5 thanks a lot

well done on your win today sounds as if she is running well see you Sunday

That is nice to know, i too had heard the rumours of £5 entree fee to the stadium, £2 is a great price being as £3 seems the norm, thanks for the info fleesh. :cheers:

bump

just so people can see its yet another rumour, well done fleesh, hope you stoped it before people decide not to turn up, :thumbsup:

Well I'm sure we all know how easy it is for someones comments to be misinterpreted. :b

It just sounded so silly that I phoned up and asked for clarification which the organiser was happy to impart. :thumbsup:

been to askern this morning and the track is in top condition as usuall

(w00t)

what times are the 19lb / 20lb bitchs doing on this track anyone know ??? :thumbsup:

simpson said:
been to askern this morning and the track is in top condition as usuall(w00t)

didn,t see you there Ritch took mickey, (Bound too ) first time he's had a run on askern track and like you said its in great condition :thumbsup:

Which kick boards will we need ie greyhound or whippet ones?

got there early von .breakies spot on gray (w00t)

GRAHAM PEM said:
miss mad said:
what times are the 19lb / 20lb bitchs doing on this track anyone know ??? :thumbsup:

no idea but do you know what times the dogs in this class are doing on this track

no thats why i ask, wouldn't need to ask if i new that :b can't believe a 20lb bitch did 13.30, that must be a misstake more like 14.30 if she did 13.30 would have got sup bend ch, :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back