The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Aslan No Apology

aslan

a totally addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sire: BIS CH Aslan Knight Rider Dam: Aslan Does It Again

RiffBPIG_2_MtMrg.JPG

RiffMove5mths2.JPG

VERY VERY nice!! Lovely photos and look at that side gaiting :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Janet & Wilfred, thank you for taking the time to comment :thumbsup:

79 views, 2 comments. :unsure:

How old is he Lana ?

He slooks a super shape and has good `in fill` and good angles from the photo

Super mover by the looks of it too

jackie

Lovely profile movement. Hope you do well with him :thumbsup:

Sorry been a bit tied up and then catchiing up on sleep - this is the first chance I've had to properly read posts since Monday.

He's looking lovely Lana. My question's same as Jackie's - how old (did I miss that somewhere? I'm still a bit bleary)

What a lovely pup! Good luck with him!

Judi

He was 5 mths old in these pics (has it written on top right of standing pic) but is nearly 6 mths old now. He's about 18 3/4 inches tall at present. I don't expect him to go over 20.

He was 5 mths old in these pics (has it written on top right of standing pic) but is nearly 6 mths old now. He's about 18 3/4 inches tall at present. I don't expect him to go over 20.
:b the way I have my browser window open I saw all of him, but it cut off the right side of the pic where it said 5 months (oops).

Told you I was a bit bleary LOL.

He's lovely Lana (can you say that about boy whippets??)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back