The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Aslan's Birthday

quintessence

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have just noticed that it is Aslan's birthday today. Happy Birthday Lana, hope you have had a wonderful day.

Jenny

Hope that today is a wonderful day for you Lana! :)

8) :) Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! :D 20 plus how many.........................about another 20 ;)

Hope you had a wonderful day Lana :clown: :D

18.gif

bday_014.gif

Thanks everyone!

20 plus another 26 actually Cartman .... oh my gawd, I'm nearly as old as you! :lol: :clown: :p

Have just returned from a holiday in Bali for my husband's daughter's wedding. Whilst Bali would not have been a destination of choice for us, the wedding was held in a very exclusive, very expensive, extremely beautiful resort - a glorious setting for the wedding but in direct contrast to what lay just outside its walls.

Will have a couple of photos for you in a few days' time.

My birthday was thoroughly enjoyed at my parents' place with my beloved dogs whom I had missed terribly, and a lunch at the local RSL. Did the 12 hour drive back to Mackay today. All home safely, and all glad to be.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back