The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

At Last We Have Proper Snow !

Millie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Got a couple of pics of the dogs having fun in the snow this morning.

None of Diva as she decided it was far to cold for her belly thats almost touching the ground now ! :- "

It nice to get a couple of Freeway :wub: who two weeks ago we thought we were going to lose, on a drip for a week with a mystery illness, went from 17 kgs down to 11kgs but pleased to say hes bouncing back :thumbsup:

(w00t) aww millie your so lucky ,the dogs look like ther enjoying it ,i want sum here so i can post sum pics of my lot haveing a ball :D

Looks like they are having great fun! :p Hope Freeway continues to make a good recovery :luck: :huggles:

lucky you with all that snow (w00t) the whippets love it dont they :huggles:

glad freeways fighting fit again hes a lovely boy :wub: :huggles:

good luck to diva with the birth !!!!!!!not long now :huggles: :luck:

(w00t) they look like they are having a ball :lol:

How lovely :D

The collies benefit with those lovely long coats - perfect for snow :thumbsup:

We've only got a bit of sleety ice stuff on the hedges :blink:

Looks like the snow has made its way south for a change... :lol: lovely pictures... :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back