The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

At The First Show

Lory

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here is our little black boy - New Hibryd Black Mamba Fusion. I'm very proud of him. On a HAK Club Show he won a Best Male Baby and Best Baby by judge: Barbara Ruth Smith (USA), on a Speciality he became Best Male Baby by judge: Carla Molinari (P)

Picture_017.jpg

And our little italien girl Fibi - Almaglo Noire Desiree - on a HAK Club Show she won a Best Bitch Puppy and Best puppy, and won a Baby-Puppy BIS by judge: Abboderrahim el Baroudi (MA).

Picture171xxbbjjj.jpg

On a Speciality she became Best Bich Puppy and Best puppy, and won a Baby-Puppy BIS by judge: Göran Bodegard (S).

How nice to see a black winning :thumbsup:

I am a great fan of the black whippet and they seem to be few and far between in the show ring :(

Fibi is also very beautiful :wub:

well done with your black boy looks very nice . i love your bitch she is stunning

:cheers: Congratulations!

Its great to see some colour in the show rings! :wub:

congratulations!

about the swedish judge Göran Bodegard - what is he like? I'm thinking of entering a certain show next year and he will be judging sighthounds.

Very well done (again :) ), Lory!

It's been a great fun!

Mamba is a little stunner :huggles: :wub: !

I thanks to everybody, you are very kind :b :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back