The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Autumn Puppy Champs

Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sorry i have only just got round to posting these results from last sunday, i will post the results of the Yearling Champs later

Puppy Championships - Old Hall WRC

Up to 20lb Dogs

Coral

Up to 24lb Dogs

Pitts Stop

Up to 28lb Dogs

Tigger

Up to 32lb Dogs

Southern Scott

Dog Puppy Final

Southern Scott        Sc         4th

Tigger                       4         3rd

Pitts Stop                  9         2nd

Coral                        10        winner

Up to 20lb Bitches

Ht 1 My Cinderella

Ht 2 Trouble Spot

Up to 24lb Bitches

Ht 1 Milky Way

Ht 2 Lucarni

Up to 28lb Bitches

Wild Snowberry

Up to 32lb Bitches

Taylor Maid   ;)    trust my dog to get a solo

Bitch Puppy Final

Taylor Maid        Sc       3rd

Wild Snowberry  3        4th

Milky Way           9        Winner

Trouble Spot      14       2nd

Sadly our bitch's impressive performance in the Final was slightly marred by the owner of the 2 dog implying that Ella had knocked his dog up & down the track:(, ok they did make contact (if he wants to be petty it was because his dog came right over to the left hand side where my bitch had trapped) but there was no way that she interfered with the other dog, she has been passing other dogs for about 2 months now.  Sadly a lot of whippet racers are very bad losers and need to read up the difference between bumping & tackleing in the dictionary.  Other than this and the terrible weather (the trapping area was swamped) we had a brilliant day out and were really pleased with our pups performance.

Overall Puppy Final

Milky Way           Sc       Winner

Coral                   1

The overall final was a cracking race between Coral & Milky way but Milky Way managed to kick on in the last 30 yard to pass Coral and win comfortably

I live in the Midlands and have a 6 month old non pedigree dog. I am interested in racing and the whippet events. Do you know of any in our area.Advice would also be really appreciated.

Reference puppy championships-dog final, Pitts Stop withdrew leaving a 3 dog race, Coral 1st, Tigger 2nd, Southern Scott 3rd.

Sorry, my mistake Harry but i had had enough by this point because i was wet through & probably wasn't taking much notice of the microphone system, anyway well done on your win!!!!!

-----

Vicky

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back