The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Awalk In The Woods

race you

2007_0226Elitter0198.JPG

lizzyb said:
Amy and Millie :huggles:

looks like you all had a good walk in the woods although not a lot of walking seemed to be going on !! 8)

Took my lot down to the beach yesterday where Taig drove puppy Praze into the sea and then spent 20 minutes parading up and down the shore line trying to make sure he didnt make dry land again !!

Praze is a Milo baby so he's built like the proverbial brick out house. Didn't take long for him to bulldoze Taig out of the way !! :lol:

looks like your lot had a good day in the woods,we went on saturday and phoebe did a disappearing act which got me very worried,35mins later she came back,i just grabbed her and hugged her,it certainly as knocked my confidence to take them there again. :(

I know how you feel Trish , Carn normally dissappears in these woods .We took a differant track today, so he stayed close . But some times he goes off hunting and have then found him in the car park looking for me 1/2 mile away . Very worrying as the forest is very dence, and you would never find him if he had an accident :wacko: :sweating:

We did the beach on Friday , :- " but I forgot the camra (w00t)

love the racing pic, great motion shot. my camera is not so good at the moving shots.

they all look great, can't beat a good walk in the fresh air (well run in their case :lol: )

:teehee: :teehee: Alot of the frames were blank :- " well more wood and trees

What lovely pictures of lucky dogs having such a great walk in the woods :huggles: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely pictures, and a lot of nice dogs too. :) :wub:

Beautiful !

The puppy is gorgeous :b

Many greetings from Belgium,

Ellen, Dobé and Fiebe

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back