The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Awful news

Mad Murphy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Two years ago a stabij pup called Yfke went missing from a village nearby, people searched fields canals and ditches for months and then suddenly she turned up in a ditch drowned.

Before her there was another dog who vanished and also turned up drowned.

Then on 30th of Oct Bo 6 and Sem 3 mother and daughter both stabijs went missing search teams have been out almost daily searching for the two dogs and yesterday the unthinkable happend, their bodies have been found.. They were in a ditch almost in exactly the same place as Yfke and Herba and drowned.

It seems obvious there is a dog hater loose in our community.. That anyone looses their dog is awful but to loose one to some evil senseless murderer is unthinkable.
RIP, Herba, Yfke, Bo and Sem...

That's horrible - and it must make you so worried for Murphy. Whatever gets into people's minds to do such a thing?

Poor, poor dogs and how awful for their owners :(

That's horrible - and it must make you so worried for Murphy. Whatever gets into people's minds to do such a thing?

Poor, poor dogs and how awful for their owners :(

Thanks, we are lucky in a way, our garden is at the side of the house but very well fenced so no one can get in plus we never leave him alone outside . Added to that Murphy does not like strangers so he wouldnt willingly go off with a stranger. Each one of these dogs has been taken from houses where the gardens or yard is open and the person/persons have been able to take or lure the dogs away..

It does make you wonder how long our community where doors are often left open and farmers let you drive up into their yard to buy veg, milk or eggs can continue..

How horrible. Some days I really hate people :(

So very heartbreaking for the owners, awful to lose your dog through illness or old age but having them found like this is just devastating, how could anyone be so callous and evil enough to do this, poor babies :(

How horrible. Some days I really hate people :(

how could anyone be so callous and evil enough to do this, poor babies :(

It really makes me angry on the owners behalf, they saw Sem born, theyve had Bo since she was 8 weeks old. Of course they are blaming themselves for not locking the gate, watching out better etc. As for the mindset of anyone who could do this I dont understand them and I wouldnt want to, anyone that toxic needs locking up. Preferably before any dog lovers find them...

This is so awful!!! People who hurt animals deserve to be shot

I would just say to anyone who leaves their dog ouside a shop or in an unlocked car/ garden / camping...Anyone who thinks it doesnt happen where I live... It does.
Ours is a province of farmers and small towns mine is the capital city and is only 100,000 people. We leave our back doors unlocked and say hello to strangers in the street. Crime is bike thefts and the occasional dronken fight in town and yet..

If it happens here it could happen anywhere..

The owners have decided an autopsy is too emotional for them but they have confirmed that both dogs had had their collars removed...

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back