The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Babies 5 week old pictures :-)

bizzybabe

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Heres the 5 week old baby pictures. The boys were being cheeky today... Cindy and Paris were the hardest to stack cause they were all hyper and trying to jump everywhere and their tails were wagging non stop :D :) but here are the little angels o:)

Libby

libbykissstand5week.jpg

Paris

This wouldve been a good photo of Mz Paris but she was such a wriggly bum today that she wouldnt stand still. We had trouble taking her pic!! But shes only a baby and has loads of attitude on her.

parisliftleg.jpg

Cindy

cindybabe5w.jpg

Crystal

crystal5weekoldbabe.jpg

Flick

flicker.jpg

Saxon

saxon5week.jpg

Ronan

ronansweetie5w.jpg

:teehee: A nice looking litter. Cindy is my pick!

Hi bizzebabe

Seems like Cindy is odds on favourite at the moment she is the one I like too.

BUT they can change so much while they ar pups.

Dawn

:D they r still absolutley gorgeous i dont know how u r going to chosse which one to keep. How many r u keeping? I would want to keep them all. :huggles:

Here I got a few more pictures of some of the puppies.... Also 5 weeks in these pictures...

Flick

flickchic.jpg

Ronan

ronantonite.jpg

Cindy

cindy299.jpg

cindygorgeouseyes.jpg

cindyeyeshut.jpg

Paris

parisstandgirl.jpg

They are a smashing bunch, quite even at this stage. Glad I haven't got to make the choice.

No it's still Paris for me :thumbsup: ...........but they are all lovely :wub:

Im still in love with Saxon, your lovely boy that is not the guy from big brother, but Cindy is really growing on me she is really pretty and looks nice and dainty too. Give them big kisses from me :huggles:

Cindy and Saxon both hit the spot for me :wub: But what a great looking litter

They're all georgeous bizzybabe but have to admit I quite like Saxon, but seeing hubby has took to Ronan, we'll have them both please!! :D

:) Hey guys thanks for your comments!!!!

:- )

:- ) :D Hey Carole - would you like them sent Express or Airmail .... :p

:D :) :D :p :lol: :))

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back