The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bally Spot X Stag Possessed

Paws123

NNWRF TREASURER
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Rch/Nch Bally Spot ( Montana x Bally Storm) has been successfully lined to Rbch/Nbch Stag Possessed ( Two Becomes One x Molly Stag) today hopefully puppy's due :) end of August

Cheers Gaz :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
DENISE BAILEY said:
Rch/Nch Bally Spot ( Montana x Bally Storm) has been successfully lined to Rbch/Nbch Stag Possessed ( Two Becomes One x Molly Stag) today hopefully puppy's due  :)   end of August
Cheers Gaz  :thumbsup:

Don't you mean the 11th of September Gaz :wacko:

milly said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
Rch/Nch Bally Spot ( Montana x Bally Storm) has been successfully lined to Rbch/Nbch Stag Possessed ( Two Becomes One x Molly Stag) today hopefully puppy's due  :)   end of August

DONT YOU MEAN THE 12TH SEPTEMBER GEOFF LOL :thumbsup: ;)

GARY

:luck: Should get some decent scratch dog's class breeding :luck:

gary farmer said:
milly said:
DENISE BAILEY said:

GARY

63 days from today Gary, thats how I work it out :thumbsup:

PMSL was only count 6 weeks ...wishful think 9 weeks does drag a bit

milly said:
gary farmer said:
milly said:
DENISE BAILEY said:

GARY

YES GEOFF SO DID I 63 DAY IS NINE WEEKS SO THERE DUE FRIDAY 12TH OF SEPTEMBER LOL :p :p

BET THERE BORN ON THE 10TH NOW LOL

GARY :thumbsup:

63 days from today Gary, thats how I work it out :thumbsup:

thanks to my best m8 mr farmer :thumbsup: cant wait for these pups :thumbsup:

Tommy_Carr said:
:luck: Should get some decent scratch dog's class breeding :luck:
Hope so , but think pups weights will vary as stag possessed litter sisters spirit of the stag and rapid stag are only light weights

Only time will tell :thumbsup: fingers crossed she has some puppy's

good luck hope she has loads of puppys. :luck: :thumbsup:

way the mating going on puppy champs will be over 2 days

Another good mating took place this morning JAKE (stag possessed ) has really got the hang of it now :D

cant wait to see what she has (w00t)

GARY :cheers:

:luck: :luck: :luck:

Hope you get more puppies that Blaze is having :sweating:

Nooo not into big litters ...have a few ordered , but be happy what ever she has ...hope she is okay with them as she usually eat anything and everything furry and small

Same with Blaze, so we're apprehensive, though she's shown a hell of a lot of interest in Kerri's pups this time, licking them and making them wee :blink: . I'm after a one pup litter lol, girl of course.

Though if she has just a boy ... I might be tempted, we have only owned dogs since having Kerri so are nervous about mixing the two, we aren't sure we are experienced enough to do it.

hope you get more than I did cause when you only get 2 how can you let one of them go :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back