The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Baton Became Daddy

Sidewinders

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
They were born 12.10 - 3 boys and 2 girls :wub: . I went to see them last weekend.

Here are some pics.

All with mommy.

53804619f012.jpg

Boy1 (finally we've got white/red puppy! :wub: )

062d8eb436a6.jpg

Boy2

846e60062ade.jpg

Boy3

ea8a074b7893.jpg

Girl1

78830b53ff67.jpg

Girl2

c1f0d9785c98.jpg

And... wedding picture of parents. :D

fd0435f4a862.jpg

So cute puppies !

Boy 2 is lovely with all his brindle spots and I like the head marking of girl 2.

Congratulations to the new litter !

Ulrike

Very VERY pretty babies!!! Congratulations to Baton and the mama! :*

Congratulations Baton and Mommy as well!!! :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
how sweet - congratulations

Can't keep up with all the babies around at the moment! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Aaaawwwwwwwwwww girl 2 :wub: :wubCongratulations : smashing litter

aww! so cute, their markings are lovely, I'd like to watch how these grow :wub: :wub:

Thank you!

I like these puppies also.

Breeder wonders why they didn't receive any Irish marked brindle puppy. :D Adn didn't believe me when I told there should be some white/black :D (Baton is pure white).

I will go to see them in a month or so (they live in another city) and take one of them as a stud fee. Seems I've already found whom to take. :- "

Sidewinders said:
Breeder wonders why they didn't receive any Irish marked brindle puppy.  :D Adn didn't believe me when I told there should be some white/black  :D   (Baton is pure white).

Looking at the photos of Mum, I would say she is more of a heavily marked particolour than an irish marked brindle so, therefore, no they would not get irish marked brindles from a particolour x extreme white (according the to colour genetic website!)

dessie said:
Looking at the photos of Mum, I would say she is more of a heavily marked particolour than an irish marked brindle so, therefore, no they would not get irish marked brindles from a particolour x extreme white (according the to colour genetic website!)
Maybe she is a parti, but I'm not sure, she might be Irish marked with minus-modifiers, as I know her both parents are solid (mum - black and dad brindle).

In any case all pups have less spots than her, they are all definitely parti, carrying extreme white gene after Baton.

New pictures of some of my Baton's babies at 7 weeks. I went last weekend to see them. :wub:

d42f88abccf8.jpg
:wub:

3c90edf4cc4f.jpg

f13233cf7074.jpg

43dcdc4d37d4.jpg

dont they grow soo quick ,,, beautifull beautifull babies :wub: :wub:

There is one missing, the black and white boy - did he already go to his new home?

I like the black and white girl.

Very sweet :wub: - and such unusual markings - I love the black and white girl with her black shoulder and upper arm - very striking :wub: :wub:

Thank you for nice comments!

Black and white boy is still with his breeder, I had only one picture of him stacked but not very good.

And black/white girl will go to a pet home.

Lovely puppies :wub: which one are you having then?? Have you made your decision??

good luck with the puppies ! keep the pict coming

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back