The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bean And Tilly Stack Pics

kim & Tilly

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=14pt]Its bean along time since i put a pic of Tilly on here, she is nearly 12 months now so here she is.[/SIZE]

Tilly_Stacked.JPG

Tilly_Stacked.JPG

And some of Bean

Bean_stacked.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
she still hates standing to have her pic taken though :angry: :oops: :teehee:

I love Tilly's dark mask & Bean is :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

:wub: Aw! Really looking forward to seeing them in the flesh at the Ashton Court Whippet Walk :thumbsup:

Bean is looking a little fat :- " but then she has just had tea mince meat veg and pasta. (w00t)

Kim and Tilly said:
Bean is looking a little fat :- "  but then she has just had tea mince meat veg and pasta. (w00t)
Bean is looking OK , PUT PLENTY INTO HER , SHE IS COURSING BLOOD,AND SHE WILL ALWAYS LOOK STOCKY,kEEP THE GOOD WORK UP ON HER ,PAUL

Paul Cork said:
Kim and Tilly said:
Bean is looking a little fat :- "  but then she has just had tea mince meat veg and pasta. (w00t)
Bean is looking OK , PUT PLENTY INTO HER , SHE IS COURSING BLOOD,AND SHE WILL ALWAYS LOOK STOCKY,kEEP THE GOOD WORK UP ON HER ,PAUL

That explains why Kane has the pysique of a bull mastiff then :lol: :lol:

Bean looks lovely kim :wub: :wub:

Paul Cork said:
Kim and Tilly said:

[SIZE=14pt]Hi paul, i dont see you posting to often :) ....glad you think im doing ok with her, :thumbsup: shes a little devil :devil: and drives Tilly mad eating her ears all the time :wacko: .....but i loves her... :wub: [/SIZE]

Not sure if that will still be the case when shes teething though :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back