The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Beautiful Collars

Ellen

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A few weeks ago I found/discovered a new collar website which I didn't know before...

A few days ago we received Dobé's new summer collar which we bought at the Canadian Dog Dayz Boutique.

Here the first pictures of Dobé wearing her new 1,5" martingale collar.

Click here to visit the Dog Days Boutique

big_thumb988.jpg

big_thumb985.jpg

Dobé's ready for the summer now..

Let's hope the sun will be shining soon !

big_thumb986.jpg

They've got so many gorgeous collars, you've got to check the website.

Maybe you can also use or keep the shopping tip in mind.

dsp_new_site_4_1904.jpg

Greetings, Ellen

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice, but not for me - not with crufts coming up next month!!!!

spend, spend, spend, spend, spend!

I love having 4 dogs to shop for :- "

Ellen, you always manage to find such brilliant websites for collars & coats, and I can never resist......you're costing me a fortune :p

ponygirl said:
Ellen, you always manage to find such brilliant websites for collars & coats, and I can never resist......you're costing me a fortune :p
My boyfriend told me the same.. It's him who has the Visa card :b and actually... there are so many more collars I would like to buy ! :lol: Think I'm getting a collar addict... Why do they have so many collar shops with so many gorgeous collars !!??

They are so beautiful, I want them all! I,m going to order one (or two or three!) today. I,ve been dying to get Lottie a proper collar but her neck is so small she has had to make do with a boring brown one till now. Thanks

What a nightmare :wacko: , theres so many Id like to buy, what a great site, and I emailed them asking about postage, its $7 for the first collar, and $1 for each extra collar :thumbsup: By the time Ive been to Crufts aswell I'll have to remortgage the house !!! :b :- "

You cruel and heartless woman! How do you choose?!! :p :lol: :lol: I wish I had more girls to buy for!

Have you seen the chocolate one?

Fwhatsnew1-116.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back