The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Beautiful Roo-hide Collars

chelynnah

Whippet Servant
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We got these fantastic roo-hide collars from Linda (Kirislin is her ID on here) in Australia this week and just had to share!

fuji2005_052008.jpg

fuji2005_0522017.jpg

Fuji2005_052023.JPG

Fuji2005_052026.JPG

fuji2005_0522028.jpg

You can see more pics of them here: http://groups.msn.com/savvychels/lindascollars.msnw

Wendy

Last edited by a moderator:
Wendy said:
We got these fantastic roo-hide collars from Linda (Kirislin is her ID on here) in Australia this week and just had to share!
Pictures didn't seem to work :oops:

Grrr - they were there when I originally posted - Okay - off to try again.

Ahhh - the site I posted them on is down:(

Wendy

Last edited by a moderator:
I really do wish people would stop putting pics of collars and links to sites on here. I was only thinking at the weekend that I would like a Whippet shaped slip collar for Bertha so that I might have some modicum of control over her. Might have to investigate these!!

dessie said:
I really do wish people would stop putting pics of collars and links to sites on here.  I was only thinking at the weekend that I would like a Whippet shaped slip collar for Bertha so that I might have some modicum of control over her.  Might have to investigate these!!
Well you KNOW I post collar pics with you in mind LOL. Are you at Bath? I can bring them for you to have a look at if you want to see them in person...

Wendy

Wendy said:
dessie said:
I really do wish people would stop putting pics of collars and links to sites on here.  I was only thinking at the weekend that I would like a Whippet shaped slip collar for Bertha so that I might have some modicum of control over her.  Might have to investigate these!!
Well you KNOW I post collar pics with you in mind LOL. Are you at Bath? I can bring them for you to have a look at if you want to see them in person...

Wendy

Now we all know that those poor Chelynna Whippets have very few collars! :lol:

Awwwwwww they do look lovely with their new collars :wub: :wub:

VERY nice! :D Is their a website with pricing etc??!! Also are the collars lined??

The girls look beautiful :wub:

Those roo-hide collars look really good. Just had a silly thought ... does roo-hide make whippets even more bouncy?? :)

Gill

Jo - No she doesn't have a website, but you can contact her by looking her up here under Kirislin and sending her a PM. Her prices are in Aus. $$, but she will convert for you and work out method of payment. The three of them worked out approx £15 each. She has 3 different leathers and colours that she uses. They aren't lined, the leather is really soft and folds over itself so it's the same both inside and out. Are you at Bath?

Gill - :oops: hadn't thought about the more bouncy thing!!! (w00t)

Wendy

More nice collars Wendy.

it must take your lot ages to get 'dressed' in the morning - deciding which collar to wear, adn which lead looks best. :D

Wendy said:
Well you KNOW I post collar pics with you in mind LOL.  Are you at Bath?  I can bring them for you to have a look at if you want to see them in person...
Wendy

Do I want to see them ........................ Is the Pope a German????

What sort of a stupid question is that Wendy, of course I shall want to see them!!!! And yes I am going to Bath so please do bring them. I wanted a collar that is leather lined as well cos I find most collars rub Bertha's hair away down her throat. I can almost hear my bank groaning again!!

dessie said:
What sort of a stupid question is that Wendy, of course I shall want to see them!!!!  And yes I am going to Bath so please do bring them.  I wanted a collar that is leather lined as well cos I find most collars rub Bertha's hair away down her throat.  I can almost hear my bank groaning again!!

ROFL. I shall pop them in the show bag right now so I don't forget.

Wendy

Wendy said:
dessie said:
What sort of a stupid question is that Wendy, of course I shall want to see them!!!!  And yes I am going to Bath so please do bring them.  I wanted a collar that is leather lined as well cos I find most collars rub Bertha's hair away down her throat.  I can almost hear my bank groaning again!!

ROFL. I shall pop them in the show bag right now so I don't forget.

Wendy

Thank you soooooooooooooo much! Incentive to get there now!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back