The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bedlington X Whippet Bitch Puppy Wanted

jessarthur

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'm desperately looking for a Bedlington x Whippet bitch. Does anyone know of anyone with puppies or puppies due? I live in Northumberland so ideally looking for something in the north, but can travel.

jessarthur said:
I'm desperately looking for a Bedlington x Whippet bitch.  Does anyone know of anyone with puppies or puppies due?  I live in Northumberland so ideally looking for something in the north, but can travel.
Have you tried the countrymans weekly

keith :cheers:

have you tried the hunting life ,someone on there from scotland is trying to rehome a young bitch

Have covered a stunning whip x bed with my whippet today. both parents working but am in south wales if interested pm me and i will give you the bitches owners tel no. She is really nice and of course my boy is gorgeous. Has had two good coverings :thumbsup:

hello, we have got a 6mth male blue whippet unfortunatley we have to move house. it is a stunning dog with all its jabs up to date and micro chip.

steve green said:
hello, we have got a 6mth male blue whippet unfortunatley we  have to move house. it is a stunning dog with all its jabs up to date and micro chip.
Why does he have to be rehomed,because you are moving house?Sorry,hope you don't mind me asking :- " :D

Have you tried e-pupz? There are a couple of bed-whippets looking for homes there. Or try Lurcher Link - they have a lot to re-home and some may be bed/whippets

good luck

E

Hi,

We are in North east Scotland and looking for a whippet to give a home to or small lurcher. No cats here, but have a loopy husky who needs company. Had whippet before and miss him dreadfully since he died. Any ideas????

Hi we have mated a lovely bedlington the pups will be ready for going in about 3 weeks Jason still has 2 left if you are interested pm me and I will give you details or look on U-pups he is advertising them on there

hope you find what you are looking for

Hi we have mated a lovely bedlington the pups will be ready for going in about 3 weeks Jason still has 2 left if you are interested pm me and I will give you details or look on U-pups he is advertising them on there

hope you find what you are looking for

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back