The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bedlington X Whippet Puppies?

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
LOL,

Yes thats what they say..when I do that that whimpering stuff, its funny, because she goes all coy and apologetic but works herself up into even more of a frenzy and bites more! ha ha!

I think its getting slightly better, like you say, replacing my hand with a ragger or bone seems tobe the way to go...We'll get there!

yes they are little bugas then you look at them asleep and forgive them anything.

hows the knee, ok i hope

MORE PHOTOS:

Its amazing how quick my knee has recovered thanks for asking, actually manged to go out for a little cycle yesterday...so taking Tll out in the night down the stairs is a lot easier now. Hope it continues,..just took some more nice photos of Till at foot of garden (be shots of her on the beach next!LOL):

AL'S BLOG

yes, Tilly is definatly looking here like a watervole...

CORR! she's been feisty today! I can see why beddys were used to go down holes to get foxes! (w00t)

vole.jpg

yes, Tilly is definatly looking here like a watervole...CORR! she's been feisty today! I can see why beddys were used to go down holes to get foxes! (w00t)
lovely! she is beautiful! ours has a split personality, one day, a lazy whippet, the next all terrier! somedays, back and forth between both personalities. hilarious!

thats so true, tilly is calming down a bit now, though!

this is a painting i've done of her.

i sell prints of dogs on my website.

tilthead.jpg

thats so true, tilly is calming down a bit now, though!this is a painting i've done of her.

i sell prints of dogs on my website.
Beautiful! I have stalked your website actually, and I love your art. I am slightly obsessed with 'Sea Dog' as it looks so much like my rescue lurcher Chance, who we refer to as 'C-Dawg'.

Sea dog, that has been a popular one. I plan doing more dog pics once I get time (puppy permitting!)

DSC02190.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back