The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Belvoir Castle...

young-shadow

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
these are of shadow-hunter..stormydog and sammy ! some taken by john..some by ian.

IMG_0251.jpg

look at this for comfort !

IMG_0311.jpg

lou and phil with little trudy

IMG_0291.jpg

ian winning "best in show" on saturday :thumbsup:

IMG_0281.jpg

john winning toss-all on saturday ;)

IMG_0258.jpg

under 23 winner and reserve

IMG_0259.jpg

overs winner

IMG_0301.jpg

brother and sister sharing a bed....legal in parts of england ;)

S8301343.jpg

big phil..dressed for the occasion.."coursing slipper"

S8301353.jpg

sammy receiving his "reserve coursing champ" trophy...(father and son ? :- " )

IMG_0321.jpg

the lads and dogs !!

IMG_0323.jpg

final 4 line-up champ of champs !

S8301369.jpg

the winner..vicky !! presented with trophy and £300 from john and "mush"

S8301370.jpg

full presentation party.

been asked to post this....this is Colt on the line (orange posts) taken by the pro-photographer on site. he was boxed in from the slip and wasnt even visible from the finish line...he had to make up 4 lengths after coming from the back and around the side to finish half-a-head to over-all winner ollie.

isnt it a pity the next heat wasnt his last ? :- "

S8301376.jpg

Great photo's young shadow :thumbsup: at least big Phil the slipper was wearing a red tie :p a big well done to all the winners :thumbsup: and good :luck: next year ;)

herby said:
been asked to post this....this is Colt on the line (orange posts) taken by the pro-photographer on site.  he was boxed in from the slip and wasnt even visible from the finish line...he had to make up 4 lengths after coming from the back and around the side to finish half-a-head to over-all winner ollie.isnt it a pity the next heat wasnt his last ?  :- "

S8301376.jpg

But to me, thats racing! And I'm sure that John being the sportsman that he is would agree with me :(

Geoff Fletcher

milly said:
herby said:
been asked to post this....this is Colt on the line (orange posts) taken by the pro-photographer on site.  he was boxed in from the slip and wasnt even visible from the finish line...he had to make up 4 lengths after coming from the back and around the side to finish half-a-head to over-all winner ollie.isnt it a pity the next heat wasnt his last ?  :- "

S8301376.jpg

But to me, thats racing! And I'm sure that John being the sportsman that he is would agree with me :(

Geoff Fletcher

john has just said he wouldnt have wanted any other guy to win that day. he says keith is a cracking bloke and fully deserved his victory and wouldnt change a thing that day..also his famous line....

"better to get beaten by a great dog on the day than beat shxte ones every week!" ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell John, that he's a true sportsman :thumbsup: and I give him full respect for pulling Colt out of the final :thumbsup: cos a lot of toss pots would have risked it and ran it in the final :wacko:

ps. and tell him to rub that jell on the injuries that I told him on Saturday night ;) :luck:

Looks like you had a late night on Sunday :lol: Well done Vicky :thumbsup: another to add to your massive collection :lol: George says who's them 3 handsome Irish lads :wink:and would have still prefered to see the slipper in red coat and breeches :p :p

:D Karen

nice pixs :- " :p

def should have the slipper in breeches and red coat :D

:thumbsup: Well done to all the winners :cheers: Brilliant event in a perfect setting, and well run by Lurcher World, Jeff and all his colleges, :thumbsup: they worked so hard all day to make an outstanding event run so smoothy and professionally We hope to put this event on our calender for next year.

:thumbsup: well done Vicky showing the men how its done lol :cheers:

well done vicky havent see you for a while but still see your

still at the top of your game

WELL DONE :cheers: :thumbsup:

has anyone got anymore racing photos? of overs or unders would be good to see what and how many dogs took part :cheers:

jml said:
has anyone got anymore racing photos? of overs or unders would be good to see what and how many dogs took part  :cheers:
IMG_0256.jpg

Mally might have more photos of the overs or unders if you pm him he had his camera with him

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back