The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ben G & Milly

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
pupsfeb13th011.jpg

This is our little girl Milly 7 weeks old, who may be on the lurcher scene next year :thumbsup:

pupsfeb13th010.jpg

And this is our little Ben G, and he's a proper little smart arse :thumbsup:

Awww she is gorgeous :wub: :wub: And so is the little boy :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful pups Geoff and Hazel,should be good`uns :thumbsup: .Are you keeping them both?chris

Awwww now they are cute!!! We need more pic's though.

lovely looking pups, :luck: with them

Cracking little pups there Geoff and Hazel .I do like little Milly she is very sweet ... :luck: with them both and to who ever has the little boy.Thats if your not keeping him as well that is :thumbsup: sarah :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful pups Geoff and Hazel,

Hope to see you with them.

Amanda..xx

Beautiful pups Geoff and Hazel,should be good`uns :thumbsup: .Are you keeping them both?chris
Promised a couple from North Wales one of them, we can't make our minds up which one to keep :unsure:

looks a nice pup,

my mate has one out of your stud dog and ricky says hes a belter also lad you bred him over in scotland swears by them,

they would be about 10 month now,

anyway geoff if you struggling choosin send the other down to me weve had a crackin season and can see next yr being even better and with kat retiring now and being my future mother to another litter iam always stuck for good bred dogs that wont jack,

atb

looks a nice pup,

my mate has one out of your stud dog and ricky says hes a belter also lad you bred him over in scotland swears by them,

anyway geoff if you struggling choosin send the other down to me weve had a crackin season and can see next yr being even better and with kat retiring now and being my future mother to another litter iam always stuck for good bred dogs that wont jack,

atb

looks a nice pup,my mate has one out of your stud dog and ricky says hes a belter also lad you bred him over in scotland swears by them,

atb
Thanks for the nice comments Mark :thumbsup:

looks a nice pup,my mate has one out of your stud dog and ricky says hes a belter also lad you bred him over in scotland swears by them,

atb
Thanks for the nice comments Mark :thumbsup: if they make half as good as Kat, I'll be over the moon

atb
Thanks for the nice comments Mark :thumbsup: if they make half as good as Kat, I'll be over the moon
what cute pups x

lovely, lovely :wub: :luck: with whichever one ya keep and look forward to seeing ya at the lurcher shows soon :thumbsup:

atb

is ricky the one who owned the dog called chester ????? and his brother has gooduns aswell

hint for the blackun lol but geoff doesnt seem to be in a hurry,,,,twist his arm ,,i,e that might not work either ,,,,he didnt giv me and bros pup till they were kicking off 5months lol

atb

is ricky the one who owned the dog called chester ????? and his brother has gooduns aswell

hint for the blackun lol but geoff doesnt seem to be in a hurry,,,,twist his arm ,,i,e that might not work either ,,,,he didnt giv me and bros pup till they were kicking off 5months lol

atb

yes ricky is a good pal hes a top bloke,

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back