The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bend Championship Results

will4

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Anyone got any results yet, whos won ch's ch's, ? I know most people will still be on the road home

:)) a few champions i know oscars pride peggy sue refuse 2 bend midnight run challenger(nl) no surrender (40lb) light weight dog winner ob2

Then the racing was abandonned no more racing was ran so there was no champions of champions this yr due 2 lure faliure :angry:

well done 2 all who recieved their titles :cheers: :cheers:

Well done to all northern dogs :cheers: hope they all came off sound

well done to all the winners especially well done to the N.W.R.F commitee who had a hard job to do in terrible conditions thanx alot :cheers:

john (mad max)

very heavy going and very wet quiet a few tumbles( including my dog) hope all came of reasonably well. heart in the mouth stuff today. they all want a medal :luck: :luck:

For all you sane people who stayed at home cosey and warm, here's some piks.

They're all heat piks as it was way to dark by the time of the finals.

Clipboard01.bmp.jpg

Clipboard03.bmp.jpg

Clipboard04.bmp.jpg

Clipboard06.bmp.jpg

Clipboard12.bmp.jpg

Clipboard15.bmp.jpg

Clipboard16.bmp.jpg

well done to all dogs that raced today,but must say the track looks shocking,suprised there wernt some nasty injuries. :(

well done to all the winners today.

hope that all the dogs are safe and sound this morning must say the track was in quite a bad state due to the weather but it was the same for everone and i thought there were some very good races today.well done to all the champions a big well done to gary farmer you deserve it mate.

There were some cracking races yesterday i agree but a lot of the results my own with Waterford included ---were down to luck on the day --yes it was same for all those who ran and it was really nice to see a few new champions and well done to all those who did get a winner ---FRONT CRAWL --BACKSTROKE --BREASTSTROKE--should be on trophies for this year ----also think Nick and Pats Virita should have a special prize--- for the fastest forward roll and landing ever seen landed on her feet and never missed a stride just carried on running ----LOL :clown: :clown:

It must have been a bitter decision to make to call off the rest of the meeting, but one that was out of there hands, I should at this point say that all who worked on the track in those conditions deserved a medal and Mark Jones who worked all day in the trap area, I think he deserves medal from everyone. The conditions were atrocious for the dog racing but there is nothing they can do about the weather and although there were some tumbles it looked as though there were no big injuries, once again well done to all the workers. and of course to all of the dogs and owners who managed to get their titles. :luck: :cheers:

I second exactly what John Meades has written and add our thanks

Steve /Karen /Harry

well done to all the dogs gaining thier title. especially kev and georginas nch gimmick. was a long day a big hand should go to the workers that worked hard all day especially mark jones and tony cooper who were pissed wet through at the traps all day and bert who done the box and andy pocket who took over his jeans were a mess standing on the track all afternoon was a long but enjoyable day nobody can predict sumthin like that happening once but twice was just unlucky. its a shame because the dogs in the run off`s mite not ever win a title again and deserve a chance to go for them 6 little letters that everybody races for. Hope everyone got home safely and the dogs that went over are all ok.

Well done to everyone, :cheers: fab pics Jac, I bet there was some serious bathing going on that night (w00t)

bet the lads on the traps backs hurt to day. humping the traps about in the rain and slurry at the start area,thankless job. difficult to run a meeting when the element are so very against you. awful day :cheers: moany moany gets 9.9 for her 360. hope she ok :luck:

yes i was wondering if anybody was gonna put the full results on? PLEASE! 4 those of us who cudnt make it? :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back