The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

BEND CHAMPIONSHIPS

JoJess

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A BIG WELL DONE TO ALL THE DOGS RACING TODAY AT THE CHAMPIONSHIPS....

RESULTS ARE: DOGS: 1st SUP Rch Pathfinder.

2nd Rch The Builder.

3rd Rch Coral.

BITCH'S 1st SUP Rch Lauranna.

2nd RCh Fluke.

3rd RCh Sasparella

VET'S Not now rosie.

36lb Gypsy Queen

40lb Minster Rocket.

No Limit. Grahams Dream

Last edited by a moderator:
Bitch Rch: 16lb Michelbelle. CHAMPIONS

18lb Sasparella.

20lb Snania.

22lb Lauranna Supreme

24lb Candy Floss.

26lb Night Venture.

28lb Fluke.

30lb Bigland Girl.

32lb Show three.

Dogs Rch: 16lb None

18lb Vivs Merlin.

20lb Coral.

22lb Vivs Quest.

24lb The Builder.

26lb Master Blaster.

28lb Sammy BOy.

30lb Power Devil.

32lb Pathfinder...Supreme......... well done to all :D :D :D

WELL DONE EVERYONE THAT GAIN THERE TITELS TODAY :D

I SEE MY TIPS PAYED OFF

SAMMY BOY

AND

Lauranna

NICE TO SEE JOE AND SUE DO WELL :D

Sue was exstatic DEE i think it is her first title, well done to you all :D :D :D

I must say it was nice seeing Don Sysons win two titles with Vivs merlin and Vivs Quest also well done to Harry Boyd for getting two titles with Fluke and Coral..... :D

and Ian if ever you need any bitch's to train you can take one of mine lol :D Well Done

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to everyone, there were some good races today - a lot of k9 users dogs ran well!

Pathfinder, Fluke, Coral, Masai, Show Three were all very good to watch :D

There were a few "shut your eyes moments" when dogs stumbled between the 1st & 2nd bend & when the lure man got carried away with his-self & took the hare round to the traps with the dogs in tow.

I BIG well done to newcomer to k9 ian with pathfinder who ran really well all day!!!!!!.

also to the others k9'ers steve, harry and karen, mick , michelle and peter.

well done to all who won titles today not forgeting the runner ups ,wish we could of been their, a speciel well done to joe and lauranna :D sue and sammyboy :D showthree ,mechelebele ,pathfinder ,harrys fluke ,coral . looking forward to racing over straight season after what seems a long winter :D

the no limit winner was anthonys dream (just noticed it said grahams)

??? :p :p WELL DONE TO ALL THE NORTH / YORKS DOGS THAT GAINDED THERE RCH TITLE ;) ;) :p [8 I THINK ] :p :p ;) ;) NOT SURE ABOUT SUP RCH PATHFINDER AS IAN SENT HIM BACK TO SCOTLAND BET YOUR PLEASED THE KICKBOARDS WERE VOTED BACK IN IAN, ANYWAY STILL A VERY GOOG ACHIEVMENT BY ALL . p.s. WELL DONE JOE & SUP RCH LAURANNA ;) ;)

WELL DONE TO ALL THE CHAMPIONS,NOT FORGETTING THE RUNNERS-UP. :D THANKS KAREN THE PENNY WORKED A TREAT :p .HOPE I CAN RETURN THE GOOD LUCK ONE DAY :)

IAN

Don't expect it every time Ian, I'm very particular to whom I give my found coins to. Glad it worked for you.

:D ;) :D ;)

Karen.

Please can anybody tell me what time Captain Blade/Kirby did in the first vet heat?

well done to everyone who got there titles on sundayand well done to ian w

and the owners of laurana hope all dogs went home injury free i know one of mine did get injured blue broke a toe and split his web,on that note i would say that was the only draw back on sunday the lure man how no dogs were not badly injured thank god and so nice to see old freinds and have a beer oh harry that job is still going lol your dad wont mind you working for me lol. p.s. good luck to all for the rest of the season.

neil your turning into a right .... pot :D dont worry i keep my promises ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back