The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bend Or Straight Title

if u had 2 choose bend or straight title which one?

• bend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • straight

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
following on from which u prefer. if u had 2 choose a bend or straight title which wud it be? u can only have one not either lol

me id say straight

Have to agree with Craig/Nicola either or i'm not fussy, a great achievement to get any and what we strive for with our beloved dogs :)

Last edited by a moderator:
straight title :thumbsup: every time

yes of course any is a fab achivement but like i said i want to make u choose lol ;)

:lol: Can't choose.A title is a title,wherever you gain it :thumbsup:

have to agree (w00t) must be this flu messing with my head Karen lol, got Sup and Ch of Chs on bends but got more titles on straights and they all mean the same just brill feeling when your dogs gets any title :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

have to agree (w00t) must be this flu messing with my head Karen lol, got Sup and Ch of Chs on bends but got more titles on straights and they all mean the same just brill feeling when your dogs gets any title :thumbsup:
You agreeing with me (w00t) Go and sit down,you'll come over all funny :lol:

You agreeing with me (w00t) Go and sit down,you'll come over all funny :lol:

its this flu must be side effects lol

I go for straights everytime.Harded to get as more dogs to compete against :thumbsup:

i think any would do really if your lucky enough :D :D
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

the straight title is the one as some people dont do the bends in the weight class :thumbsup: .but in the no limit some dogs dont do the straight as the traps are to small :- . so if you have a biggun would think they would hang to the bend title as it is getting to be a very hard class to win :thumbsup:

Straight title every time :p everyone seems to get their whippets in tip top form for the straights. But getting a title on the bends must be just as good :)

[/quote20 year ago maybe ,but not now :(

Don't think the numbers will return as to what they were like then John.Ron Hardy as told me many tales of whippet racing years ago :thumbsup: Could listen to him for hours :thumbsup: Would have loved to have seen it for myself

I personally don't care if it's bends or straights, to have a champion of anything is a fantastic acheivement. Tho have to admit that it feels like straight champions are more coveted than bends champs...................of course you could also ask the question............BWRA or FED..................British or Scottish......................I really think it doesn't matter..............a champ is a champ, no matter what.

Chris.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back