The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bend Racing

conway

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi can anyone please list any bend open this year, dates and venues please.

dont get the whippet news any more as it is nearly all non peds.

many thanks :thumbsup:

H.O.E Bend Open 30th Sept :thumbsup:

as mentioned heart of england 30th september . Stanborough 8th july and the two bend champs at moreton woop woop!!

hi can anyone please list any bend open this year, dates and venues please. dont get the whippet news any more as it is nearly all non peds.

Hi Dave, I can see you comment about W News and you are correct, the magazine does hold a lot of non-ped info......some suitable for both sections (ie Vet Richard Torr supplying very interesting articles each month).

But the magazine is for non-ped AND pedigree racers, and I can only print what is supplied.

I would love to hold a bigger section of pedi news and features for you, but I do need the info send in....

why not do an article on the sport yourself if you have some spare moments, it would be most welcome.

What would you like featured, and how can I improve things to try and hold your interest?

hi can anyone please list any bend open this year, dates and venues please. dont get the whippet news any more as it is nearly all non peds.

Hi Dave, I can see you comment about W News and you are correct, the magazine does hold a lot of non-ped info......some suitable for both sections (ie Vet Richard Torr supplying very interesting articles each month).

But the magazine is for non-ped AND pedigree racers, and I can only print what is supplied.

I would love to hold a bigger section of pedi news and features for you, but I do need the info send in....

why not do an article on the sport yourself if you have some spare moments, it would be most welcome.

What would you like featured, and how can I improve things to try and hold your interest?
hi, i know your right you can only print what you get sent in and it was in no way meant to be a dig i think its a great publication it just seems now that social networks (ie. facebook and the like)seem to have taken over, we have always had the whippet news over the years and enjoyed the articles in it and if i was litterate enough and could write some thing interesting i would but sadly i am not lol. i am not sure how many clubs do send in write ups for club racing and opens i know most did when we were subscribers, which we used to look forward to reading. but most important was the calender of opens which would help us plan our year.

if i can write anything of intrest i will.

atb dave :thumbsup:

Those of you with long memories will remember when I used to publish Whippet World, and it was always like this even then.

My mag was for show, coursing and racing whippets, and I tried to publish as much as I could for each sport. But if I got loads of stuff from show people, and not much from racers, then it DID look unbalanced, yet each section on it's own didn't warrant it's own magazine.

Trying to please all the people all the time is a fruitless and frustrating task!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back