The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

bends at askern and westhoughton

whinnie skippit

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hands up if you know when the sunday races start at askern and can a person time in a dog on a wednesday night at westhoughton, if so what time. If you know dont keep it to yourself

Thanks

I think you can time in at Westhoughton on a Wednesday morning but there's greyhound racing at night so doubt you could then.

Trials at Westhoughton, Sunday 12pm till 1pm and Wednesdays 11-30am till 12-30pm- 275 yards.

different times for 433 yards. :w

£4 per dog

tel-01942-255207 or 01942-522069

Karen

Hey, Askern have started their club racing on a Sunday afternoon now Steve, The Open is in 2 and a half weeks I hope ur coming :D . I didnt know they were club racing this Sunday though, I thought it was not on 'cos someone wanted to run as Worcester. Get back to me "m warren", if it definately on on Sunday then I'll come.

XxX

i spoke to bert tonight and he said its on this sunday, but they need more dogs

turning up to carry on every sunday. berts number is in the whippet news you

could ring him if you want . im going.

:D Cheers

I am usually there every week with Connors Lass but she has been in season and needs the run, as does the pup who is having her first bend outing at the Askern Open ... lol exciting times :D There's 2 more you can count in, and I think Gill is fetching her bitch too :8

what date is the open and is it top ten we have friends who live in barnsley we may visit on the weekend of the 19th.

The Open is on the 21st, it is NOT Top Ten but has added money if that is any incentive. Just incase you dont have it the format is 18-36lb in 3lb classes d/b separate with the final of 2 dog and 2 bitch, there's also veteran 21,28,36 classes and 40 and no limit scr too. Hope you can make it, the more the merrier :w

hi fleesh what sort of format does the club run on sundays?? is it yd per lb or some other form of handicap and what time start? inside or outside hare ???

Hey Steve, the club run inside hare with an ABCDE format at yd/lb. It is great fun, we have a natter and I don't know about Sundays but on a Thursday night you could get a bit of grub and a lovely cuppa !!! The owner of the track and his team are really nice folk :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back