The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Benoffie Pie

lucy-lemon

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We recently adopted Benoffie pie, or ben as he is known at home, from hope rescue. Wanted to know what mix he is, any clues? He looks a bit like a greyhound.

Ben18-6-06020-1.jpg

Hes great 8) he does look very greyhound in his England kit :lol: sorry dont know what else is in there, but in sure others will be able to help :) ...........................Welcome to the site by the way :teehee:

Hi and welcome :D

He looks to have a bit of Bedlington in there too...

i thought so too, after googling bedlington and seeing photos of them.

Thanks.

MORE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??

I think he is lovely - no help though I'm afraid!!

Thats ok,

Also if this is any help, Ben is about 24" at the shoulder.

Bearded collie also leads to a simillar rough coat.

This is Josephine who is 3/4 whippet 1/8 bearded collie 1/8 greyhound.

Josephinelookingintense.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben sounds lovely but why can't I see the pictures when everyone else obviously can :(

Nice dog, I agree with the collie/bedlington ideas, can't think of anything else. :rolleyes:

lucy-lemon said:
i thought so too, after googling bedlington and seeing photos of them.
Thanks.

MORE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??

Hi - this is a 1/2 greyhound 1/4 beddy 1/4 whippet

looks similar? i would say yours has more whippet in him than mine.

Looking good tho - i do like rough coats

Dscf2402.jpg

lucy-lemon said:
Yh rough coats are lovely but a b****y nuisance to look after!! :lol:
Yeah, I agree, it takes me about half an hour to comb all the grass seeds & sticky bobs out of Scrumpys coat after every walk.

The worst things are grass and birs, last time i spent about 3 days trying to get all the stuff out!!

I've got 4 roughies,- the other thing that sticks to their coats are those tiny little ball things which we call sweethearts as they cling together so well. No matter how well you brush and pick them off you will always manage to find more lurking in various crevices especially with the longer coated dogs :oops: Burrs drive my beddie dog nuts, he hates them, :angry: he tries to pull them out so he then gets them stuck to his face & beard which then makes him rub his face on the carpet or furniture to remove them so even bigger tangle, luckily he's good to groom :thumbsup: otherwise it could a battle.

I think it's worth the effort :sweating: when they're looking tidy (lasts about 5mins) I find our smooth coats can be quite a bit of work as well,they tend to leave more hairs round the house & they're the ones who roll in the most disgusting things that they can find. :- " :oops:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back