The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Best ball purchased so far

Sezzy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Misty is a dog that is obsessed with playing ball. She loves tennis balls, and whilst they are great for out in a field with the ball slinger, I do find she ruins them very quickly as she squeezes them in her mouth and then they split and end up in the bin.
I bought her the medium size Erratic Ball in August last year and even with daily playing and squeezing there is not a single split on it. It is the same size as a tennis ball, but doesn’t fit too well in a slinger due to its funny shape, so we just have it for the garden. Also it doesn’t float so not great for throwing in water; but this is definitely the best durable ball I have purchased for her and she loves it.

Just a thought @Josie, could there be a category set up for product reviews?

http://amzn.eu/9VcDywM

455E04B4-FAFD-45FA-B797-F0E4E9E3F1DA.jpeg

Thanks may buy it, if i do then i will let you know how my dogs like it :)

the dogs i've worked with have universally loved the Orbee from Planet Dog products -
I like to use the ones with a hole thru the middle, & run a hank of floating polypropylene rope thru 'em, so I've got a handle to fling the ball, also to play tug - dog grips the ball, I hold the rope, & we can play very vigorously. :)

Orbees float, even the "hole-y" versions, so they're great poolside or beach toys.

They are very durable, & when eventually they DO get worn, they can be sent back to Planet Dog for recycling into more toys! :thumbs-up:

Orbee-Tuff Orbee Ball

There are models that glow in the dark, too, for nighttime play; they all bounce, & they're all tooth-friendly, solid material that cannot be easily gnawed - punctured, yes; chewed to bits, no.

- terry

Hi @Sezzy We do have an offical product review page but only for products that have joined our directory.

I don’t want to start an unofficial one because my aim is to get them on the directory. Are they from amazon only? If I can find where they are from I can try and get them on there and then we can have an offical review :)

This also applies to anything else anyone loves - I will do my best to get them on the directory! So please do let me know.

The company is Chuckit, I have seen their products in pet shops before so not only on Amazon :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back