The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Best In Show

Janet

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Huge congratulations to Reilly (Patsy Bird) who got Best in Show on Sunday at Maidstone with Tilly. I've started the thread because I know she didn't want to boast but I hope she will fill in the details as I don't know Tilly's kc name.

LOL Jan x :cheers:

What a fantastic result - very well done to Patsy and Tilly :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]well done patsy and tilly :cheers: :cheers: [/SIZE]

Congratulations Patsy and Tilly! Come on, we'd love to hear more about your win (and in my case, find out who "Tilly" is :b ) and see some pics!

:cheers: Janet - I am so glad you posted this, Patsy did really well and i know how modest she is. Well Done those Blandings :cheers: Sue x

ps : and Gloria did well didn't she Patsy x

Thanks for putting it on Janet (!). Tilly (Blandings Incandescence) did well on Sunday, but not only that Dover & District CS put on a lovely show with prize money for all placings. The show was very well organised, and it was so nice that the exhibitors were made to feel welcome. Our breed judge was Joyce Ridley who was very caring with the dogs, which always makes whippets relax. Gloria did well too (B. Poetry in Motion), getting RBOB.

Patsy

Patsy,

Just spotted this, well done Tilly and Gloria, hay did you get a nice cup or trophy :cheers: Blandings on a roll!!!!!!!

Kathy

Riley said:
Thanks for putting it on Janet (!). Tilly (Blandings Incandescence) did well on Sunday, but not only that Dover & District CS put on a lovely show with prize money for all placings. The show was very well organised, and it was so nice that the exhibitors were made to feel welcome. Our breed judge was Joyce Ridley who was very caring with the dogs, which always makes whippets relax. Gloria did well too (B. Poetry in Motion), getting RBOB.
Patsy

Well done Patsy & Tilly :cheers: From Viv & all at Collooney. :luck:

also Gloria ;) :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back