The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Best Of Luck Tomorrow....

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
quick best of luck to

IAN, COLIN & RHONDA, BILL&DENISE, STREAKY, JOHN & MARGARET, ROBERT, DEIRDRE & ROSE BILLYBOY & KIRSTY JIM AND LYN FRANKIE AND NICOLA !and the rest of the racers from here.

good clean and safe racing..thats what we all want :thumbsup:

john..whos dog is having another run-out tomorrow and a monkey-dog who stole coatsys coffee mug this morming and tried to snipe off with it ! :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:
stormydog said:
quick best of  luck  to  IAN, COLIN & RHONDA, BILL&DENISE, STREAKY, JOHN & MARGARET, ROBERT, DEIRDRE & ROSE  BILLYBOY & KIRSTY  JIM AND LYN  FRANKIE AND NICOLA !and the rest of the racers from here.

good clean and safe racing..thats what we all want  :thumbsup:

john..whos dog is having another run-out tomorrow and a monkey-dog who stole coatsys coffee mug this morming and tried to snipe off with it !  :rant:

same to your self but you had better stop teaching that china 1 tricks

coatsy said:
stormydog said:
quick best of  luck  to   IAN, COLIN & RHONDA, BILL&DENISE, STREAKY, JOHN & MARGARET, ROBERT, DEIRDRE & ROSE   BILLYBOY & KIRSTY  JIM AND LYN  FRANKIE AND NICOLA !and the rest of the racers from here.

good clean and safe racing..thats what we all want  :thumbsup:

john..whos dog is having another run-out tomorrow and a monkey-dog who stole coatsys coffee mug this morming and tried to snipe off with it !  :rant:

same to your self but you had better stop teaching that china 1 tricks

CHECK YOUR POCKETS...SHES GOT YOUR WALLET :eek:

Good luck to you all !! have a great time !! :cheers:

good luck i wont be there the mara as im working but will be there sunday

will see you there mate at lest ill get to have a chat with some of you

Cheers Mate

Same to you :luck:

See you on Sunday :thumbsup:

good luck to everyone hope its a good and safe one see youse tomorrow :thumbsup:

Good luck :luck: to eveyone showing and racing :luck:

"yous will need it with my team racing and showing "

Ian :p

Received a text this afternoon but havent spoken to Stormy yet, so know no details, but it seems that congratulations are again in order..

Here is the text ....

"Won both events. China and Colt clean up! Koppaberg time! " :cheers:

Team Handbag strikes again !!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

& China also won the under 23 show class......nice one John :cheers: ;)

whoooohoooo!way to go John,Colt and China! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Well Done John for the Double. Hope you have some footage of it. See you tomorrow mate :thumbsup:

Well dne John on da double!! knew u'd do it! Lol! shame me n dad didnt get up 2 da gamefair atal!! wuda luved 2 have been der but aww well!! have 2 sit in da house instead 4 a wile until i get 2 da pup hehe :cheers: let me knw how 2day goes!!!

ANY RESULTS FROM TODAY??

Frankie and I didnt get there so I was wondering what the results were?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back