The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Beware - Thinking Of Getting A Whippet?

Rae

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing 'Star Strike Hells broke loose' aka Spidey at 8 weeks (w00t)

Please excuse the state of the garden we've got a bit of 'ground force' going on, but you get the general idea....... (w00t) (w00t) He was actually quite well behaved in this one, normally when I throw a toy for him he thinks sod the toy I'll have ya hand - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :devil: :ninja:

Hope the vid works I've never loaded one before

However, in his defence he is housetrained already, sleeps till 7am ish (if he wants a wee in the night he asks to go out and then goes back to sleep) knows his name, sits, gives a paw and sometimes he is lovely and calm like this :wub:

DSCF0911.jpg

spet08027.jpg

I cant believe we've only had him 9 days, feels like he's been here forever :wub: (in a good way :lol: )

Aw he's beautiful...and WILD (w00t) What was he doing to the bush (w00t)

He just doesn't know what to bite, kill or shake next does he :wub: :wub:

He's mad.........Gorgeous..........but mad :wub:

LOL ....Hes nuts (w00t) .....I don't know who bred him :eek: .....but at least you only have the one :- " :lol:

:lol: :lol: what a little madman :lol:

well serves you right having seven... :D :cheers:

Your sig line looks very apt Rae. They are great when they rush into bushes (sorry bushes) and then spring ambushes. Love him ragging your trousers. How many times a day does he hear 'No Spidey. Spidey No'. :lol:

See I told you granny Bingers :oops: .....I think Spidey must think his full name is Spidey No lol ... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
mmmmmmm last time I was there was his first day and the last thing Rae said to me was " he's very quiet and sleeping a lot do you think he's ok" (w00t) (w00t)

I think he is Rae :D bet you pray for that sleeping now lol o:)

And you said my pups were mad :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Spidey looks great even if a just a teeny weeny bit over excited (w00t) :- " .

Can't wait to meet him :wub:

WWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

He's great, love the bit when he goes in the bushes!!! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Looks like a typical loopy whippet puppy to me!!!!!!! They are either racing about like mad or asleep at that age.

He'll keep you amused for hours. (w00t)

Janimal said:
:lol:   :lol:   what a little madman  :lol:
well serves you right having seven... :D   :cheers:

We've *only* got 6 Janis (we lost Tie in March I cant bring myself to take her off my sig :( ) I really didnt think we'd still have Holly either, she is battling on bless her Mind you everyone is asleep except Spidey so even if he was the only one he's 'lively' :lol:

aww, so cute! dont think butter could melt in his little mouth :- "

Whats No Spidey No up to today? Minime Dexter is mostly alseep :huggles:

Although he did try to rip Simons face off earlier :- "

HE'S :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

GOOD LUCK WITH HIM,JUST LIKE HOMER. (w00t) :- " :teehee: :wacko:

Louise_Simon said:
Whats No Spidey No up to today? Minime Dexter is mostly alseep  :huggles: Although he did try to rip Simons face off earlier  :- "

Maybe he's eaten her (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back