The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Big Brother 8

LasVegasNo1

Waiting for Telstra
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Come on who's not too embarrassed to admit that they will be watching Big Brother tonight? I know it's complete an' utter tosh but I'll be tuning in! :D

i'll have no choice unless i watch something else upstairs?

Sad to say I think we will be - although we've said we're going to try and not get too interested - but then we say that every year :oops: :lol:

ILL BE WATCHING... I HATE IT, HATE THE CONTESTANTS BUT.... WATCH IT EVERY YEAR! :- " :b

LasVegasNo1 said:
Come on who's not too embarrassed to admit that they will be watching Big Brother tonight? I know it's complete an' utter tosh but I'll be tuning in! :D
No thanks, and tomorrow night weve got Katie n Peter, you see her whap her legs open onboard that boat :lol: disgusting to a typical english prude gentleman like me, and then flicking thro the channels, gets 97 up, nowt but utter debautory.

11pm thats on :oops:

midlanderkeith said:
LasVegasNo1 said:
No thanks, and tomorrow night weve got Katie n Peter, you see her whap her legs open onboard that boat :lol: disgusting to a typical english prude gentleman like me, and then flicking thro the channels, gets 97 up, nowt but utter debautory.

11pm thats on :oops:

oh alrightyyyy then debautchery :lol:

i'll have no choice unless i watch something else upstairs?

I would of been watching Speedway tonight if i was in, but i"m going lure coursing instead, :thumbsup: will have to watch the rerun on more 4 though. :lol:

where off lure coursing thank goodness,i hate the programme but for some reason i always end up watching it :wacko:

defo watch it 2night..then prob get bored after a few days...leave it 4 weeks saying "i'm not watching that trash again"..hear about something shocking that happened in it, on the news ...then tune back in..totally addicted.. :- "

Not me
084.gif

Make time to watch Prison Break (only for Wentworth Miller tho) and Friday night with Jonathan Ross.

So am I in the minority on here? or just a freak

Tracey X

definately will be watching it (i know sad life) watched them all (w00t)

I'll be there too, and I watch Katie and Peter. BB will take us right through the summer - sad isn't it?!!

(w00t) il be watching i love it ,sad i know but i dont care i love it (w00t)

Good good glad to see I won't be on my own ;) It's even longer this year.... 13 weeks if you can believe it! :sweating:

YAY, BB IS BACK!!!!!!! :cheers:

I'll be watching every chance I get :b :- " :oops: sad I know but I am real addict :D

my OH says the same thing every year, 'great, thats me sitting in the garden drinking beer on my own while you sit staring at the telly all summer :angry: '

hope the weather picks up for the next 3 months or he is going to end up all wrinkled like a prune (w00t) :lol: :lol:

O doris I have just remembered something I meant to tell you ages ago, I was shopping in Partners Pets, about a year ago now, and I saw a family portrait with some very familiar Whippet's and IG's, hanging on the wall behind the checkout...... :cheers:

P.S. I hope it was your family now and I haven't made a complete twit of myself :b

Last edited by a moderator:
I always try and catch the first night - it's just further on down the line when it gets a bit boring!

But yes :b I'll definitely be tuning in tonight (the shame of it :lol: )

~JO~ said:
I always try and catch the first night - it's just further on down the line when it gets a bit boring!
But yes :b I'll definitely be tuning in tonight (the shame of it  :lol: )

Yep, me too, I like to watch the freaks go in :lol: try not to watch much more though but somehow end up getting drawn back in if I really hate one of the contestants!

jezza said:
~JO~ said:
But yes :b I'll definitely be tuning in tonight (the shame of it  :lol: )

Yep, me too, I like to watch the freaks go in :lol: try not to watch much more though but somehow end up getting drawn back in if I really hate one of the contestants!

think that sums me up too lucy... :lol: ive usually got one i want out as soon as they step foot in the door (w00t) :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back