The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Big Well Done

Ash

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What an enjoyable weekend with some new faces winning, big well done to all the commitee and workers, see you all soon, play up or isit stay up POMPEY----- POMPEY stay up..... come on !!!!!!!

i had a great weekend it was great but there was one thing missing the games someone said there would be held this weekend but i never saw them apart from that it was great :wub:

Congratulations to the NNWRF for the organisation of the champs weekend :D The workers did a brilliant job on the track, traps & lure. This venue is great!

the track looked in good condition and the day was enjoyable

well done to all the champs :cheers:

thanks to every1 who said well done on winning our title with lexi

kate lynch said:
i had a great weekend it was great but there was one thing missing the games someone said there would be held this weekend but i never saw them apart from that it was great :wub:
sorry about that they were all in my van still are just didn't find time to go looking for people and no one came for them so they just got forgotten about.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back