The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bigland Bailey Mating

orvil

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The excellent Sup Scr Ch Bigland Bailey has mated our bitch Cracked Halo, Litter sister to 'Cracker' and Cracked The Ice. We are really excited about this mating, all going well the pups should be due end of November, Fingers crossed for my bitch pup. :wub:

Thank you to Russ and his lovely family for their hospitality while we were in Cornwall. :thumbsup:

EXCELLENT TO SEE A SCRATCH DOG BEING USED. BEST OF LUCK :luck:

Good luck :luck: , I hope everyone gets what they want :thumbsup:

thanks to Kerry and Russ for making us so welcome Bailey is a lovely dog and going to make a brill stud dog,and what a lovely place to live :thumbsup: this litter will be almost the same way breeding as king louis and sorry bill cant remember what your dogs called (w00t) but all running really well, hope Tilly as enough pups to go round good luck Jo and Darren

No problems guys hope you enjoyed your trip down to Cornwall it was great to see you both and the lovely Tilly hope you get your bitch Jo :thumbsup: see you both again soon :luck: ;)

good luck jo and darren hope all goes well :thumbsup:

Great news :thumbsup: glad everything went well.Be some cracking pups :thumbsup: I reckon she'll have 5 3 dogs 2 bitches,blues and blacks.There's nowt like getting your guesses in early :lol:

OOOOH,tempted.I must look when they are born.

Will they be unders or overs?mind you,i picked an under,and hes 26"now,lol

Amanda..x

def interested in one of these! brilliant breeding! :luck:

OOOOH,tempted.I must look when they are born.Will they be unders or overs?mind you,i picked an under,and hes 26"now,lol

Amanda..x
At a guess Amanda there will be a majority of unders,Bailey is 22 3/4 tts and i would say Tilly is around 21 inches tts sure Jo will let you know her height,you wouldnt go far wrong with a pup from this breeding :luck: ;)

OOOOH,tempted.I must look when they are born.Will they be unders or overs?mind you,i picked an under,and hes 26"now,lol

Amanda..x
At a guess Amanda there will be a majority of unders,Bailey is 22 3/4 tts and i would say Tilly is around 21 inches tts sure Jo will let you know her height,you wouldnt go far wrong with a pup from this breeding :luck: ;)
Very tempted then.Tilly is my Crackers sister,and he has been a brilliant dog for us.Our unders has just retired,i have two overs,so an under 23

would be ideal.

Amanda..x

Go for it Amanda. Bailey is Our Ebbys younger brother. Same sire and dam.

She is only 23 and half and Bagheera is smaller, so you should get an under fingers crossed.

Get your order in now.!!!!!!!

Tilly
bailey004.jpg

and bailey
bailey005.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back