The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Birr Racing Results & Pictures

fra

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Picture095.jpg

TORI Under 23" racing winner, ELLIE MAY Over 23" racing winner & Whislter Over 23" runner up

Picture093.jpg

Me and my brother

Picture092.jpg

TORI (Litter Sister of Whislter & Ellie May)

(w00t) A big well done to all of you :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you all should be very proud, what an outstanding litter. :cheers: Diane.

Was This is taton park? Well donee!! They are beautifull!!

Jade

well done guys !! well worth the trip south frankie :thumbsup:

john

Hi Frankie an Nichola great photo's, whistler looks very handsome, great photo of Tori on her own and Ellie May looks well too :thumbsup:

Thanks Deirdre,

Tori does take a nice picture :thumbsup:

Well done to you all Frankie :thumbsup: Talk about keep it in the family :lol: :D Karen

Well done Ellie May, Tori and Whistler. Well done Nic...we all know it was you who reared the pups.... (w00t) only joking frankie :clown: you must be so proud of Miss Ellie.....

Nic, thanks for looking after me yesterday at Pattersons....you're a star :)

dazgail said:
Well done Ellie May, Tori and Whistler. Well done Nic...we all know it was you who reared the pups.... (w00t) only joking frankie  :clown: you must be so proud of Miss Ellie.....Nic, thanks for looking after me yesterday at Pattersons....you're a star :)

Hey Daz.If you're quick enough to get back in again,you can order you're next possible racing champ,as Ellie's been mated again,to a top greyhound stud dog,and one of the fastest dog's to have ever graced a track.Was offered the same dog for Megan a while back,but turned the offer down.Guess im gona have to rethink the offer though,if im to keep up with the class of dog that i will have to race against.These should be unbeatable,in the lurcher scene.

Mmmmm! Heard all about this mating,news travels fast even this side of the water :- " bet your kicking yourself now Billy :( Can't believe you didn't jump at the chance to use such an excellent dog :thumbsup: Can't wait to see the results of THIS mating. :D Karen

rodders said:
Mmmmm! Heard all about this mating,news travels fast even this side of the water :- " bet your kicking yourself now Billy :( Can't believe you didn't jump at the chance to use such an excellent dog :thumbsup: Can't wait to see the results of THIS mating. :D Karen
Sorry Karen.But after all the hype about racing 15/16,i was'nt going to be the next recipient to take all the flak.One thing i do know though,is that the offer still stand's,and i have any amount of bitches at my disposal,with or without going that close.Megan will still hopefully produce summit special though,be it to that very same dog or not.With these pup's of Miss Ellie's posibly on the way,and Tara ,who look's like she's deffo in pup,to Wee Ernie+Little China,and posibly Trouble.Paris,wee Ernie himself,and a wee bitch called Zena,it look's like thing's are gona pick up big time over here.Now that good stud dog over Trouble,would be just what the doctor ordered,or there's Pyper or scruff,over my very early paced Greyhound bitch.Come to think of it,i could even x this early paced bitch with that stud dog,and as they would'nt be registered,who would know.All in a dream girl.Hey,we could be taking on the none ped's with this lot,or even starting our own.Can all only be good for the sport Karen.Has'nt been like this since the early 90s.Should be a great few years for some one.Just who will it be.....Billy... PS. Im looking for a home for Pyper,and co's mum.A great prospect for anyone who want's a very good brood,as she's a Spiral Nikita bitch.And an exelent mum.

Last edited by a moderator:
billyboy45 said:
dazgail said:
Well done Ellie May, Tori and Whistler. Well done Nic...we all know it was you who reared the pups.... (w00t) only joking frankie  :clown: you must be so proud of Miss Ellie.....Nic, thanks for looking after me yesterday at Pattersons....you're a star :)

Hey Daz.If you're quick enough to get back in again,you can order you're next possible racing champ,as Ellie's been mated again,to a top greyhound stud dog,and one of the fastest dog's to have ever graced a track.Was offered the same dog for Megan a while back,but turned the offer down.Guess im gona have to rethink the offer though,if im to keep up with the class of dog that i will have to race against.These should be unbeatable,in the lurcher scene.

oh billy, but dont tell me these are lurchers they dont belong with the lurchers,there good for 1 thing and thats runin in straight lines,lurchers wernt designed just for that,mark

markbrick said:
billyboy45 said:
dazgail said:

oh billy, but dont tell me these are lurchers they dont belong with the lurchers,there good for 1 thing and thats runin in straight lines,lurchers wernt designed just for that,mark

Took Nicki out a few night's ago Mark,on the lamp.Could'nt get near a rabbit ,as it was too bright,and it was wee rushy feild's i was in.She sort of raced about a dozen,through the rushes,but only made contact with one ,that she went over the body with,in a victory role.Only problem was ,she bashed of the ditch,and let it go.This was her 1st ever night out,and she had'nt a clue.It was to calm & bright anyway.Disapointed to come home with nowt,but that's the way it goes.Has'nt been a blowy,or dark night since.Pyper is next on the hit list for a night out. Just hope he leave's the cow's alone,as he think's even they are fair game. ...Billy...

markbrick said:
billyboy45 said:
dazgail said:

From now on Mark,it's up to the show organizer's what run's and what does'nt.There's been to much on here about all this stuff,and it only create's ill feeling,be it right, or be it wrong.At the end of the day,we all have our opinion's mate.But club's have the right to make rule's,just like the Cornish show ground owner's.So it should be left up to them,what run's and what dont.If we want to beat them,then we have to take it to them,like it or not.If i want stuff to kick ass with,then it look's like im gona have to breed it,if i havent already done so,and i can tell you Mark,breed it i will.I have 2 very fast ,early paced greyhound bitches here,and there is any amount of top class none ped stud dog's out there.Ellie and Tara's pup's wont be ready next year ,and there should also be a litter from Megan,early next year,although a few month's younger,all being well.You had a good opertunity this year to take on the best in Ireland Mark,i think you should have takin it From here on in mate,thing's are gona be much ,much,harder. Talk soon. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
dazgail said:

Billy, i sometimes think about getting another pup to rear for racing, but couldn't be annoyed with all the hassle. To be honest i would be tempted to slap a few people about the head at some of the shows, for me there is just far too much jealousy, arguing, backbiting even slandering in the lurcher scene at the minute. As you have said in other posts with all the recent matings and the pups at the minute it should make for some very interesting racing over the next fews years. Hopefully, there will be unders and overs in all the litters. When the dust settles there will only be one dog which will dominate the unders and one which will dominate the overs....that's they way it normally is in lurcher racing. It is a waiting game to see who has that one :)

billyboy45 said:
rodders said:
Sorry Karen.But after all the hype about racing 15/16,i was'nt going to be the next recipient to take all the flak.One thing i do know though,is that the offer still stand's,and i have any amount of bitches at my disposal,with or without going that close.Megan will still hopefully produce summit special though,be it to that very same dog or not.With these pup's of Miss Ellie's posibly on the way,and Tara ,who look's like she's deffo in pup,to Wee Ernie+Little China,and posibly Trouble.Paris,wee Ernie himself,and a wee bitch called Zena,it look's like thing's are gona pick up big time over here.Now that good stud dog over Trouble,would be just what the doctor ordered,or there's Pyper or scruff,over my very early paced Greyhound bitch.Come to think of it,i could even x this early paced bitch with that stud dog,and as they would'nt be registered,who would know.All in a dream girl.Hey,we could be taking on the none ped's with this lot,or even starting our own.Can all only be good for the sport Karen.Has'nt been like this since the early 90s.Should be a great few years for some one.Just who will it be.....Billy... PS. Im looking for a home for Pyper,and co's mum.A great prospect for anyone who want's a very good brood,as she's a Spiral Nikita bitch.And an exelent mum.

You're right Billy :thumbsup: can only be good for the sport,whether that be non peds or lurchers :thumbsup:Both George and I intend returning to Ireland in the future and look forward to seeing what happens with the up and coming saplings of all the breeding that has and will take place.Would like to think that some of these pups will make their way across the water to race in non peds aswell as lurchers we'll just have to wait and see :D

As for you Mark,like I said before 'you've got to be in it to win it' :D

:D Karen

rodders said:
billyboy45 said:
rodders said:

You're right Billy :thumbsup: can only be good for the sport,whether that be non peds or lurchers :thumbsup:Both George and I intend returning to Ireland in the future and look forward to seeing what happens with the up and coming saplings of all the breeding that has and will take place.Would like to think that some of these pups will make their way across the water to race in non peds aswell as lurchers we'll just have to wait and see :D

As for you Mark,like I said before 'you've got to be in it to win it' :D

:D Karen

oh karen i am in it and i sure do win it now ive beat a hell of a lot more non peds then theyve beat me,hope to see you at chomley and then we will see,mark

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back