The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Birr Show

Margaret Mc Stay

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Congratulatios to Jim & Lynn Murray on winning the show champion, and also congrats to all the other winners, who travelled the long journey down to support the show. Also Rose Mc Coy should be proud of her breeding. All Miss Toris pups won something on Sunday.What a great days fun & companionship was had by all. We really love going to the dog shows, there is always such a lovely atmostphere. I am beginning to get depressed, as it is now coming near the end of the shows. Matt & Sheamus did a woderful job also, as did the judge Ann. Bluebell has etched on our memories the happiness of the day,with all her lovely photographs. Well done Deidre.

Before I go, John and myself would like to wish Eamon Feeley a speedy recovery from illness. Eamon is Ann Forsythes partner, the powerful Jack & Soxs owner. Unfortunately Eamon is at present in the Royal Victoria Hospital in Belfast. Hopefully his stay will not be to long. Eamon God Bless and we are thinking and praying for you. Get well soon.

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown.

Hi Margaret, i really enjoyed Birr, and i know what you mean about a lovely atmosphere, hopefully we all do it again next year, will get some of these pix developed for you lot :thumbsup: i'm sorry i did'nt take a few more :wacko:

Thanks for letting us know about Eamon, i'm sure he'll be just fine :thumbsup:

Margaret Mc Stay said:
Congratulatios to Jim & Lynn Murray on winning the show champion, and also congrats to all the other winners, who travelled the long journey down to support the show. Also Rose Mc Coy should be proud of her breeding. All Miss Toris pups won something on Sunday.What a great days fun & companionship was had by all. We really love going to the dog shows, there is always such a lovely atmostphere. I am beginning to get depressed, as it is now coming near the end of the shows.  Matt & Sheamus did a woderful job also, as did the judge Ann. Bluebell has etched on our memories the happiness of the day,with all her lovely photographs. Well done Deidre.
Before I go, John and myself would like to wish Eamon Feeley a speedy recovery from illness. Eamon is Ann Forsythes partner, the powerful Jack & Soxs owner. Unfortunately Eamon is at present in the Royal Victoria Hospital in Belfast. Hopefully his stay will not be to long. Eamon God Bless and we are thinking and praying for you. Get well soon.

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown.

Hi Margaret, we had a great time at wkend and cant wait to do it again. :)

get well soon Eamon god bless

rhonda

We had a great day too, Jim was so pleased with Tia show champion now we're tryin to see if we can get sorted out for the Midlands Game Fair.

Please pass on our best wishes to Eamon and let him know we hope he gets better soon.

Hopefully we'll see you and John soon take care :huggles:

it was a great weekend all round between the craic at the show and the camp site,

matt is trying to run another show at shanes this year but im not sure when,

its good to b with friends doing something u enjoy especially when the atmosphere is so good long may it last

hopefully Eamon wll be back on his feet soon

:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back