The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bitch Winner

decca

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
a big well done to sues cracking little bitch peggy sue :wub: :cheers: :luck: :D

yes well done on taking supreme bitch peggy sue!

little rascal doriva lexi ballyso sun princess silver lady claptrap

well done 2 evry 1 @ championship... what a gr8 day :luck: :cheers: :teehee: :thumbsup:

Well Done Sue and family on gaining CH CH with Peggy, wish I could have been there to see her, I know you will be thrilled Sue with her performance, I am beaming myself writing this, best wishes Dave

Well Done also to Colin and Alison's Rch and now Nch Ballyso Wendy doing you's proud

she can really run fast up that left side, best wishes Dave

WELL DONE ALSO TO CHRISS GIFT ON WINNING HER TITLE TODAY

THEIR OWNERS MUST BE REALY PROUD AS THIS IS THEIR FIRST

CHAMPION ALOT MORE TO COME AS SHE IS A EXCELLENT BITCH

CHRIS :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:D Well done Sue & Peggy :D Don't know why you looked so nervous Sue lol

well done sue told you she would do it

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

well done we told u she could do it :thumbsup: and i could tell u were nerves in the face lol but i get nervis when there dogs run so ur not the only one :lol:

well done sue and peggy, she was brill all day.....loads more to come

:cheers: thanks everyone my jawbones still aching after all that smiling

Well done Sue and Peggy ,she was a pleasure to watch.

Audrey

Well done peggy sue ran well all day!! and big well done to chris gift, both gr8 bitches :)

:D Well done Sue and family not forgetting Peggy sue of course, I bet you are still smiling in your sleep Sue :thumbsup:

Well done Sue, all the best for the rest of the year :cheers: :luck:

Well done sue, cracking bitch she just swallows the other dogs within yards from traps excellent power.

Anthony

what a great bitch well done sue and Peggy :thumbsup: also a big well done to Dave Willcox on breeding her :thumbsup: sunlight is defiantly showing herself to be a great brood bitch :thumbsup: not forgeting dad buster :D

:cheers: big well done sue she ran brilliant all day for you congratulations on your supreme title

p.s did you go to the same dance school as pockett :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back