The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Black dog needed urgently for London video shoot 15/04

Discussion in 'General Dog Forum' started by MBis, Apr 8, 2018.

1. MBis

MBis New Member Registered

Hello!

I hope this post is allowed here (mods please remove if it isn't).

I’m on the search for a black dog for a music video shoot with a band on Sunday 15th (next weekend), which will be shot in Hackney in North London.

We need a dog to have a few close ups, walk around the set for a few takes whilst the band are playing and also to be hugged by our girl model (not a bad days work) - these are all little references to the lyrics of the song! The general vibe of the video will be a little dark/haunting (hence why we’re looking for a black dog not a white fluffy pooch). Think German Shepherd or similar.

We don’t have a lot to offer in return, but if anyone happens to be free for a few hours on the 15th and wouldn’t say no to some snacks/pizza/beers and to see some behind the scenes, we would be so over the moon if anyone and their canine companion would be up for it! If interested, please send me a message on here (with a photograph if possible).

Thanks for your time,

MBis
    Black dog.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2018
    Violet Turner likes this.
  2. JudyN

JudyN Well-Known Member Registered

Would it be worth approaching local rescues? They might be reluctant to put any of their dogs in a potentially stressful situation, but if they can supervise and have an easygoing dog they could be up for it in return for a little free publicity - maybe you could add some credits thanking the rescue, and saying that 'Blackie' (or whatever) is looking for his forever home......

Sezzy, arealhuman, Flobo and 3 others like this.
  3. Josie

Josie Administrator Administrator Registered

I think Dennis would be more interested in eating the pizza :p

Flobo and JoanneF like this.