The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Black Tar

Strike Whippets

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I've seen this on a few Greyhound sites ........Has anyone used it ??

Quote .......its here direct from australia the product that does it all the natural way and that everyone as been talking about is now available in UK/Ireland/Europe

key ingredients: (note all ingredients are natural no chemicals at all) it has Colostrum 20 IG ,transfer factor,8 natural products suppling vit ,mineral ,amino acids

benefits: Detoxs the liver, controls parasites, Has a natural muscle builder, builds the blood increases the immune system by over 300% to assist your dog in getting over the stress of training and hard racing. you will see the differance in your greyhound for sure it will recover quicker and perform better in oz people have seen the great benefits and now you can as well

the reports we have had have been real quality you will find time with your greyhounds using this product and you will have a healthier greyhound to boot that is capable of performing to his/her very best. Also great for pups, brood bitches and stud dogs ......end quote ......

I'm only interested in the "builds the blood increases the immune system by over 300% to assist your dog" as my 1 ex racing Whippet has an AI blood disorder and I could see this helping her :cheers: in advance, Hannah :D

Last edited by a moderator:
do we really need all this shit to make our babies run faster.(i dont and i wont) and i for one will not be using this on one my girls to see if it makes them run faster (sounds too good to be true) like most of the shite we get of the net.

conway said:
do we really need all this shit to make our babies run faster.(i dont and i wont) and i for one will not be using this on one my girls to see if it makes them run faster (sounds too good to be true) like most of the shite we get of the net.
well said dave :thumbsup:

I don't think that Hannah meant it in terms of using it to help her dogs run faster - if you read her post again she is mentioning whether it will help Miya who has an AI blood disorder.

Darcia said:
I don't think that Hannah meant it in terms of using it to help her dogs run faster - if you read her post again she is mentioning whether it will help Miya who has an AI blood disorder.

Thanks Darc, that is what I wrote :thumbsup: ........I just thought it may help Miyas bloods and immune system as her life is going to be a short one, I just wanted to see if there was anyway of it helping her (AND [SIZE=21pt]NO[/SIZE] I wouldn't dream of using anything on my lot as they are shite enough [SIZE=14pt]ALL[/SIZE] by themselves (w00t) ) ......People would die of shock if we ever had a winner in this camp ......Glad I don't take racing seriously .........BTW [SIZE=14pt]IF[/SIZE] I did use this you'll be pleased to know that Miya wouldn't be racing pumped full of stuff as shes ILL !!!!

My thoughts on it are these.

As Miya has an AI disease her immune system if left untreated would be working over time and would end up causing further damage. She is on steriods I think which are acting to suppress her immune system to stop it over working and killing her so therefore she or any other dog with an AI problem shouldn't have anything that would boost their immune system.

I hope that that makes some sense.

Also isn't Miya's blood already too thick? So would you want to be 'building it' whatever that means? Does that mean increasing the red blood cells?

That does make sense :thumbsup: .......I just thought as we know how she got with the Kennel cough earlier this year, a immunity boost might help her (its all confusing stuff this :blink: ).......building blood I thought may possibly be a healthier blood stream, possibly being more oxygenated ......but then looking at it, more oxygen would = more red cells :eek: ......swings and round-a-bouts spring to mind ...... :wacko:

Strike Whippets said:
That does make sense  :thumbsup:   .......I just thought as we know how she got with the Kennel cough earlier this year, a immunity boost might help her (its all confusing stuff this  :blink: ).......building blood I thought may possibly be a healthier blood stream, possibly being more oxygenated ......but then looking at it, more oxygen would = more red cells  :eek:   ......swings and round-a-bouts spring to mind ...... :wacko:
I think this is a question for the vet not a forum topic!

Thanks for that ...... :thumbsup: I never would have thought to speak to my vet about this :- " ......If you notice my first question you WILL see that I asked if anyones used this :thumbsup: .........Just thought I'd ask a simple question that racers may have been able to help me with .......isn't this what forums like this are for ?? ........off to neglect my dogs now with half cocked silly ideas of prolonging the ones life ......and if I ever remember where I left my vets tel number, I may even speak to Ken again about this subject !!!!! .....Thanks anyway ......Hannah.

I'm seeing Sandra on Saturday with Holly Hannah I'll ask her if she's heard of it then.

Strike Whippets said:
:oops:   forgot to say Ive been told that there are Whippet racers who are buying this  :)
Then ask them about the properties and contra-indications of the product! When they give you the info you will then be able to discuss with your vet, in an informed way, the ins and outs of its possible use for your dog.

Those of us who know you understand how important it is to you that you do the best you can for your little dog, and I know you will be mindful of Barbara's comment about thickening rather than thinning the blood!

I used to use a silver product, supposedly with wondrous properties for healing, curing AIDS MRSA - you name it, it could heal it! Did it work? Haven't got a clue!! It WAS expensive, and like you, I thought anything that helped Della mend her muscles was worth it. So be careful and remember the 'Medicine Man' we used to see in old cowboy movies. Hold that vision close to your chest when dealing with 'alternative medicine is my advice. And when you find your the phone no for your vet, don't forget to ask him what he has got you for Christmas, for like me and mine, you MUST be one of his best customers!! :- "

:cheers: dear, some good advice :huggles: ......

Apparently it was developed in 2003 and has only been available for a month or so, as it was created in aus by a man called Jack Ogilvie or something like that, its main ingredients are colostrum which is quote "the colostrum we use is the best available and comes from new zealand and is extracted from the mother within the first five hours it is very powerful and full of natural goodness",and the other is transfer factor all natural products. cannot see it hurting dogs but it is yet proven to improve health or performance.

"the colostrum we use is the best available and comes from new zealand and is extracted from the mother within the first five hours it is very powerful and full of natural goodness",

Is it just me or shouldn't that colostrum be going to the mothers young. What kind of animal is it being 'harvested' from and what kind of offspring are being denied it?

Haven't the foggiest where it comes from, got the info from a greyhound website.

forget black tar this is want you want

FRAGROX – A Natural Plant Oil, that has been enriched with

oxygen, in Pure Sunlight, in order to provide 100% Effective and

Systematic Relief from all types of movement and mobility problems

in working and sporting dogs.

:blink:

its a oil that has been enriched in oxygen and sunlight and it provides 100% relief!!

and people buy it (w00t)

lol is that the fancy terminology for growing outdoors?? What if you take your running dog outside and enrich it with oxygen and sunlight?? :teehee:

"Pure sunlight" no less. As opposed to a bit of sunlight mixed with some tungsten or a bit of darkness maybe? :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back