The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Black Whippet

ragemup

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
iv been told some one on here could maybe help ? im looking for a kc reg tall whippet pup, bitch ideal black in colour, near scotland,i dont wont much do i,im a gamekeeper with ferrets,iv been told lagunas are best for rabbiting,any thing considered even a adult or just advice. :)

:lol: good luck, and if you find a black boy while you're at it, give me the nod :- " :thumbsup: :cheers:

I'd love a black whippet :b

why are black whippets hard to come buy????????? :clown:

ragemup said:
why are black whippets  hard to come buy????????? :clown:
It depends on the bloodline. You might be better enquiring in the working & lurecoursing forum, 'coloured' (i.e. black or blue) lines are more popular in coursing/working fraternity.

fewterer said:
ragemup said:
why are black whippets  hard to come buy????????? :clown:
It depends on the bloodline. You might be better enquiring in the working & lurecoursing forum, 'coloured' (i.e. black or blue) lines are more popular in coursing/working fraternity.

:lol: Yeh tell that to the racing folks. At least 25% of the dogs racing are black. AND a stunning black as well. No fawny bits on them. Some of 'em even keep their black for years and years.

If you want to see black whippets then go racing. You can't miss 'em. They are everywhere.

Got a Laguna bred coursing bred dog (Black),Got him from Wigan they are tall and robust,Good stamina and brains for hunting.One of his brothers went to Glasgow. PM me for his number if you are interested :thumbsup:

springfield said:
Got a Laguna bred coursing bred dog (Black),Got him from Wigan they are tall and robust,Good stamina and brains for hunting.One of his brothers went to Glasgow. PM me for his number if you are interested :thumbsup:
The Black/Blue is the dominant colour in this strain

I got a black bitch from Paul Cork who has the Lynperry working/coursing bred whippets. She's out of a Lynperry bitch to Laguna Litespeed

post-2014-1145223059_thumb.jpg

pollyracing.jpg

Shes a gem of a dog

Last edited by a moderator:
hello all

I live in the shropshire area,I too am looking for a black whippet,

my partner and I have just got in too racing.we have one whippet already

its a blue.but she are pet.so i need help

Last edited by a moderator:
That is playing it just sooooooooo cool Hannah. 8)

Hannah wanting a black bitch. Hmm lets think. Is that likely? :- " Penny is such a beautiful black bitch too. :wub: But I'm sure that really Hannah would like a nice little fawn from her. Fawn being Hannah's fav colour of whippet. :lol:

BeeJay said:
That is playing it just sooooooooo cool  Hannah. 8)
Hannah wanting a black bitch.  Hmm lets think.  Is that likely? :- "  Penny is such a beautiful black bitch too.  :wub: But I'm sure that really Hannah would like a nice little fawn from her.  Fawn being Hannah's fav colour of whippet. :lol:

LOL .....NOOOOOOOO not a FFFFFFFFaaaawwwwnnnnn (w00t) ........Anything BUT fawn, even a BLACK would do lol .........

my black whippet archie at 12 months, i like pure white whippets. :thumbsup:

hi springfield, he gets red mills/mince and anything he's caught for his dinner. and loads of veg. :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back