The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bloggs Is In The Wars

urchin

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Took the boys out for a hooley round the fields today and what a fab time they had!

They made friends with 3 damnations and ran around with those for a bit.....then they sodded off into a new field which desperately needed exploring.

Bloggs came back covered in blood, with his ear ripped pretty much clean in half. :(

Back home we washed him and bathed the ear, then while Kev cleared up the bathroom (which looked like I had been dismembering bodies in it) I sat with cotton strips putting direct pressure on the ear to try and stop the bleeding.

Every time I managed it, he'd shake his head and open the blummin thing back up again :angry:

So, like the good Brownie I was, I mackled together 2 bandages out of freshly laundered napkins and tied them about his head to keep his ear still - then topped it off with a buster collar :D

Here's a picture of him looking non too impressed :unsure: bloggs_bandage_.jpg

haha... sorry, I shouldnt laugh, bless him.. but he looks like an old spanish gipsy ready to show some steps on the stage. I hope he gets better soon!

awwwww poor bloggs :wub:

nice pics kev :thumbsup:

poor Bloggs, hope it heals up soon...although The headscarf does suit him

:D Bloggs WHAT are you like!!!! :D

big hugs from this end :D

charlie , cut a sock off at toe and slip that over his head, if using one of kevs make sure its a washed one lol :clown: sports socks are fab for it , if the rip is fairly dry and clean then pop some superglue on to hold it together ;)

lol read your tea leaves misses?

That's a good idea Tanya - will steal a sock off kev later *cough* I mean ask him nicely if there's one he wouldn't mind sparing :D

lol read your tea leaves misses?
That's a good idea Tanya - will steal a sock off kev later *cough* I mean ask him nicely if there's one he wouldn't mind sparing :D

blame the washing machine sock eating monster , closely related to the lesser spotted tumble dryer sock eating monster :clown: oh and dont let kev see this thread lol :clown:

poor bloggs :( he does look sorry for himself

Poor little chap :(

I do hope it heals up quickly for him :thumbsup: :luck:

Poor Bloggs ... first you hurt your ear and then they humiliate you by posting pics of you in that embarassing headgear ... I'd lobby for extra bones if I were you, as compensation.

Feel better Bloggs :)

Annie

Last edited by a moderator:
POOR Bloggs, sorry, I KNOW I shouldn't laugh as its simply NOT a laughing matter but that picture is just priceless!

Bless him daft lump, :clown: :wub: :wub: the gang send big licks for speedy healing, (although I did catch them laughing at the pic) o:)

Boys will be boys

Classic Photos :lol:

Hope he mends quickly

Aww he does quite suit his bandana :lol: :wub: (only needs a crystal ball now) :lol:

Get Well Soon Bloggs... :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back