The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Blue Max Rip

Garry Comber

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sadly today I had to have Blue Max PTS, he would have been 15 in March.

Here are a couple of pictures of Max:

The first one is when Max first started racing, after the meetings he always used to jump onto the water butt for a drink before the journey home.

e9511.jpg

This one is Max on the beech in Cornwall last year.

18AUG09083.jpg

Max has been a dear friend and always knew when one of the family needed support or comfort, at these times he would never leave our sides, he will always have a special place in my heart…rest in peace dear Max.

So sorry to hear the news Garry.

It was lovely to have known him.

Go in peace Max and join your friends chasing them bunnies xx

I'm so sorry Garry. Just remember that Max was a little dog who was loved his whole life. He never knew anything but love.

Go with grace Max. A candle has been lit here for you. Hugs to you Garry because I'm sure that you are in bits.

Lovely pictures of Max. Sorry to hear your news , RIP Max, thinking of you Garry x

So to hear about max , my thoughts are with you gary at this sad time .

RIP MAX

So sorry Garry to hear you've lost Max. Its always so sad to lose a friend.

Thinking of you.

Go run with the bunnies Max.

So sorry to read this Garry, it was obviously on the cards at his age but that is never any real consolation. He enjoyed his last holiday in Cornwall this year, blissfully unaware of much going on around him, but happy in his own world, wandering around as he wished.

RIP Max, you will be missed by all.

Hello Garry. Sad to read of Max's passing. We saw him at Harvel, last meeting in his little red coat. Looking beautiful, he was. Best wishes to you my friend. Chris and Diane.

thinking of you and Max with love Gary, at this very sad time. Words are no help at the moment but he was a lucky dog to be in your care. R.I.P

From all your friends at the Lizard XXX

Run free Max, go with love. He did enjoy his holiday down here, off in his own little world. Thinking of you.

xxx

RIP Max little man go chase the bunnies

Love Mandy and the Blue Gang.......xxx

I'm so sorry, Garry :(

It's very, very hard to lose such a dear old friend x

Run fast and free, Max xx

Sorry to hear your sad news Garry. But what a great life he had with you. May he rest easy and chase bunnies to his hearts content.

Lesley

Sorry to hear your sad news, thinking of you and your dogs hope to see you soon. Sheila Gobby, we missed you at the champs.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back