The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Blue Reflections X Connors Legacy

Fleesh's Mum

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
JUST HEARD FROM ELTSE BLUE REFLECTIONS AND CONNORS LEGACY HAD A NATURAL MATING THIS MORNING THANKYOU FOR THE WONDERFUL HOSPITALITY AND KINDNESS SHOWN TO ELISE DURING HER SOLO ADVENTURE TO HAMPSHIRE SHE IS SO THRILLED THIS IS A MATING SHE HAS THOUGHT ABOUT FOR A LONG TIME FINGERS CROSSED THAT SHE TAKES AFTER ALL THE RASEARCH ELISE WENT TO I HOPE ALL TURNS OUT AS PLANNED SAFE JOURNEY HOME ELISE SEE YOU AFTER WORK LOVE MUM XX :luck:

Hope you have a safe journey home Elise.

I am so pleased it went well. She was a bit of a madam on Friday, but then this morning ( Saturday ) she was raring

to go. That was all the encouragement Blue needed. Didn't he look pleased with himself when it was all done ( lol )

regards

Doreen

Fingers crossed for some half brothers and sisters for Frankie. (Our Frank) xxx

good luck to Elise n Judith,excellent choice of stud,and lovely people too,again best of luck :thumbsup:

Good Luck - woohoo hopefully more puppies :wub:

Greetings from the M25! The shortest leg of the journey (approx. 35 miles so far has taken 4 and a half hours. Currently in standing traffic still 12 miles from the M1. Will write more when home, thank goodness I have a magazine and some delicious ham sandwiches and a flask of coffee from Done.

good choice of stud dog this dog was still beating the best at 6/7 years oid one that why i would use him in future :thumbsup:

We'll know whether she's in pup by the time I get home at this rate.

Elise x

In standing traffic, just outside Milton Keynes M1 J14 after nearly 9 hours and still got 135 miles to go.

Elise x

In standing traffic, just outside Milton Keynes M1 J14 after nearly 9 hours and still got 135 miles to go.

Oh Elise, you deserve to have a bumper crop of pups after all this, it must be a nightmare especially driving on your own.

Perhaps I should have done you more ham rolls than I did, and a larger flask of coffee.

I hope it won't be too much longer before you get home, your mum must be awfully worried.

regards

Doreen

Elise x

Oh Elise, you deserve to have a bumper crop of pups after all this, it must be a nightmare especially driving on your own.

Perhaps I should have done you more ham rolls than I did, and a larger flask of coffee.

I hope it won't be too much longer before you get home, your mum must be awfully worried.

regards

Doreen

OMG!! still driving do hope you get home SAFE soon,, the girls did try to be on there best behavour!! appart from willow eating hands!! just her way to say HI!! LOOLOL ,, they have just had there nose bag and time to wrap them up and say nite!! all the best m8 your a gooden take care and get home soon all the best pete and jenxxxx, ps doreen well done you and bill for looking after and them both!! great stud hope to be seeing thease run xx

Just like to thank Bert & Tony Cooper for their help with this mating.

Connors Legacy was a maiden & for Blue it was his first mating done naturally, the first one was artificial so we are

so pleased everything went well.

Thanks guys

Doreen

well done blue refiections and connors legacy nice mateing this and yes blue still betting the best at his age well pleased for bill and doreen lovely people they are bill there mite be that black one in there now mate lol safe trip back home elise and good luck to all

Last edited by a moderator:
Just like to thank Bert & Tony Cooper for their help with this mating.Connors Legacy was a maiden & for Blue it was his first mating done naturally, the first one was artificial so we are

so pleased everything went well.

Thanks guys

Doreen
Poor Frank is gutted, he has just found out he was a test tube baby!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back