The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bluebell Woods

~Sarah~

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A few pics of Bobby, Dolly and Remmy in two lovely bluebell woods.

2011167.jpg

2011164.jpg

2011153.jpg

2011146.jpg

2011145.jpg

2011102.jpg

201174.jpg

What lovely pictures, I love the first one!!!

I adore Bluebells...unsurprisingly possibly lol

Thanks. Bobby is still a cheerful fellow - he is 12 years old now, but still quite energetic.

I love them too. Would love a dog called Bluebell one day!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous - dogs and bluebells! :D I like the 3rd photo best, I think.

Really pretty pictures Sarah.... :wub: ..your dogs are stunning too...

Thanks. Bobby is still a cheerful fellow - he is 12 years old now, but still quite energetic.

I love them too. Would love a dog called Bluebell one day!!
Well Bobby looks wonderful, and very happy, he's always reminded me of my Alfie, I miss him so much!!

Yea more lovely bluebell photos! :thumbsup: The dogs look like they were having a great time exploring :D :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely photos of your dogs enjoying their walk through the bluebells woods, it is wonderful when there is a sea of blue on display. I always think your Bobby has such a happy and kind face :wub: and of course your two beautiful whippets :wub:

Lovely photos of your dogs enjoying their walk through the bluebells woods, it is wonderful when there is a sea of blue on display. I always think your Bobby has such a happy and kind face :wub: and of course your two beautiful whippets :wub:
Thanks Sarah. Bobby is a happy fellow and seems to enjoy life. :thumbsup: He is doing pretty well for 12 years old.

Lovely pics :) we had a similar walk yesterday, its lovely in the woods this time of year :thumbsup:

Lovely pics :) we had a similar walk yesterday, its lovely in the woods this time of year :thumbsup:
Thanks. :thumbsup: I love walking in woodland at any time of the year. They always seem to have such an atmospheric feeling. :) :)

How are all your lovely dogs? Haven't seen any photos of them for ages.

Absolutely stunning photos of both the dogs and the bluebells.

Was it cold? I noticed that the dogs had their coats on.

It has been quite warm up here in Scotland even without much sun

Bluebells are one of my favourites and you have captured a glorious display

Absolutely stunning photos of both the dogs and the bluebells. Was it cold? I noticed that the dogs had their coats on.

It has been quite warm up here in Scotland even without much sun

Bluebells are one of my favourites and you have captured a glorious display
Thanks Eve. :thumbsup:

I started the thread a couple of months ago so the photos were taken at the end of April in two different Bluebell woods - one local to me and one in East Sussex.

The local woods (Badby) is renowned for the display of Bluebells - it is stunningly beautiful. The village has a cream tea afternoon when the Bluebells are at their best. :wub: :wub:

One of the days was very cold and windy. I prefer them not to have coats on when running, but Remmy really hates a cold wind. :-

hey sarah i thought that was badby woods, my best mate lives in badby, i have to watch my dogs i them woods plenty of muntjak :thumbsup:

hey sarah i thought that was badby woods, my best mate lives in badby, i have to watch my dogs i them woods plenty of muntjak :thumbsup:
Badby Woods are really lovely. A very pretty village too. :thumbsup: Luckily we didn't see any Muntjak or anything else for them to chase, apart from the occasional squirrel!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back