The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bobby Is 12 Today

~Sarah~

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We are not sure of his exact birthday, but it would have been near 1st Jan, so we chose it to be his birthday. :wub:

I fostered him as a tiny little pup of unknown origin and although I did not intend to keep him, he stayed. :- He was probably too young to have left his mum at the time, poor little chap. He has not been an easy dog (noise phobia and a bit protective with food) but he has a heart of gold and is particularly loyal to the OH. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

He is still very active and doesn't seem to have calmed down very much!!

He has enjoyed many holidays with us in the caravan and narrowboat, so here are a few photos.

I can't seem to change this the right way round ..... he used to crawl under the dresser and looked so cute.

IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

Bobby.jpg

200541.jpg

200617.jpg

Scotland-RosssPhotos073.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Bobby :teehee:

My girl Blaze is 8yrs old today ;)

022-5.jpg

013.jpg

Happy birthday Bobby, you are a very handsome boy :flowers:

Happy birthday to Blaze as well, I love the snow picture :wub:

What a handsome boy Bobby is , soon be a teenager

Plenty of treats today I think ;)

Happy Birthday to Blaze too. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Superb photo in the snow. :wub: :wub:

happy 12th Birthday, Bobby, handsome lad (and happy 8th birthday, Blaze :wub: :wub: ).

Gill

Happy 12th Birthday Bobby. :wub:

Happy 8th Birthday Blaze. :wub:

Both Just Gorgeous. :thumbsup:

What a lovely looking boy

Happy birthday Bobby :cheers:

Happy 12th Birthday Gorgeous Bobby! :wub: :huggles:

and Happy 8th Birthday Beautiful Blaze :wub: :huggles:

Happy Birthday Bobby, one of my favourite Collieishes!!!

Happy Birthday to the handsome Bobby.

And Happy Birthday to the gorgeous Blaze. They both look the picture of health & happiness :cheers:

:oops: Missed this yesterday but .........

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, BOBBY :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

happy belated birthday Birthday Bobby. wub.gif

Happy Birthday Blaze. wub.gif

Thanks everyone. :)

On the day we went for a 6.5 mile walk around a local reservoir. It was quite a damp, dull day, and later in the evening poor Bobby was really stiff and struggled to get out of his bed. Because he is still so lively and playful we forget he is getting on a bit. :- I think maybe it's time to give him something to help his joints.

He is fine and back to normal now. :thumbsup:

Glad Bobby had an enjoyable day. 8)

Blaze laid on the best blanket, had a few biscuits, vegged out infront of the open fire and played chase round and round the garden with her pup.

She says thankyou for the birthday wishes ;)

What a lovely boy. Are the last 2 or 3 photos of him recentish ones? In which case, he's a lovely fit looking

12 year old. :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone. :)
On the day we went for a 6.5 mile walk around a local reservoir. It was quite a damp, dull day, and later in the evening poor Bobby was really stiff and struggled to get out of his bed. Because he is still so lively and playful we forget he is getting on a bit. :- I think maybe it's time to give him something to help his joints.

He is fine and back to normal now. :thumbsup:
My whippy X Tilly lost her left hind leg in an accident four years ago but has always boinged around like Tigger and seems to be the only one who doesn't realise that she's only 3 legged. However, last summer I thought she looked a bit stiff when jumping into the car etc so started her on Dorwest joint supplement - Glucosamine and Chondroitin tablets. Took a few weeks but noticed an improvement and I don't think it's the placebo effect. Wonder if it would help Bobby.

What a lovely boy. Are the last 2 or 3 photos of him recentish ones? In which case, he's a lovely fit looking 12 year old. :thumbsup:
Thanks. :)

The photos are not very recent ones, so I have added some taken in October. I think he looks younger than he is as he has retained his white blaze and hasn't gone grey around his muzzle. :wub: Thanks for the advice about supplements. :thumbsup:

Still very playful and loopy!!

2010219.jpg

Ears!!

2010213.jpg

2010179.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back