The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bournemouth Ch. Show

whippetmad

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
BOURNEMOUTH CH. SHOW ENTRIES CLOSES THURSDAY 15TH JUNE(POSTMARK),ONLINE 25TH JUNE.

ANYONE GOING?????????

THIS WILL BE JACK'S FIRST CH.SHOW :eek:

hells bells nearly missed entries to this SO glad you put up this post. Yup we are going. our first show, MPB, All Star of Firesprite see you there????

should be fun as not been going to ringcraft at all, got so caught up in chasing lures at local club instead!!

hey ho!

Good reminder - have just done the entry online. This will be Josh's 2nd champ show and I haven't been going to ringcraft classes either so I will def show him up! Went to Southern Counties and didn't sleep the night before! Thought this was supposed to be fun??? :(

Did my entry last week . Going down for a little holiday , just hope the weather is good . Hey Dev

daledogs said:
lizzyb said:
Did my entry last week . Going down for a little holiday , just hope the weather is good . Hey Dev
i hope so too,are you camping????

yes were camping ,seems like its gonner be a good crowd ,then were going on to wales, it will be my monkeys first show ,lol if she lives that long ,her daddy got rbb yesterday im so proud
kasmonkey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
devonmaid said:
daledogs said:
lizzyb said:
i hope so too,are you camping????

yes were camping ,seems like its gonner be a good crowd ,then were going on to wales, it will be my monkeys first show ,lol if she lives that long ,her daddy got rbb yesterday im so proud
kasmonkey.jpg

sounds like alot of fun too :lol: good luck :luck: :luck:

Then be prepared for long queue going in and OUT !! (w00t) One year I had traveled just 1 mile in over 1 hour on the way home (w00t) . Lyndhurst is the problem area

Cant make my mind up wether to enter or not :wacko:

Yes, it's awful going home particularly :angry: , - last time I said NEVER AGAIN!!! :rant: :rant: :angry: :- "

JAX said:
Then be prepared for long queue going in and OUT !! (w00t)   One year I had traveled just 1 mile in over 1 hour on the way home  (w00t) . Lyndhurst is the problem area
Cant make my mind up wether to enter or not  :wacko:

Dylan missses being able to go by just two days but I'm going to enter Sparky, does that help you make up your mind Jackie?

quintessence said:
JAX said:
Then be prepared for long queue going in and OUT !! (w00t)   One year I had traveled just 1 mile in over 1 hour on the way home  (w00t) . Lyndhurst is the problem area
Cant make my mind up wether to enter or not   :wacko:

Dylan missses being able to go by just two days but I'm going to enter Sparky, does that help you make up your mind Jackie?

Maybe Jenny , just to see you and Sparky :huggles: :lol:

yeah being local i know the traffic issues there. Nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try turning right out New Park and head towards Lymington, turn right to Burley through lovely forest rides, Queens Head pub v good too....... then out onto main road from Southampton to Ringwood.... oops cant remember the number but it turns into M27 at Cadnam. A longer route but you will be moving and its pretty to boot. Failing that there is a cut across Emery Down, just b 4 Lyndhurst, but single track with passing places and probably some stupid crockle coming the other way who dont know the width of their car / too scared to pull over etc etc.... oh and you will have spent ages in traffic to get to the turn anyway...

firesprite said:
yeah being local i know the traffic issues there. Nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!
Try turning right out New Park and head towards Lymington, turn right to Burley through lovely forest rides, Queens Head pub v good too....... then out onto main road from Southampton to Ringwood.... oops cant remember the number but it turns into M27 at Cadnam. A longer route but you will be moving and its pretty to boot. Failing that there is a cut across Emery Down, just b 4 Lyndhurst, but single track with passing places and probably some stupid crockle coming the other way who dont know the width of their car / too scared to pull over etc etc.... oh and you will have spent ages in traffic to get to the turn anyway...

But I suppose we could all stay at yours until the traffic has gone :- " :lol:

JAX said:
Cant make my mind up wether to enter or not  :wacko:

thanks for the warning :thumbsup: its takes about 2 hrs to get there,so we will leave quite early and its on a Sunday if that makes any different ,proberly leave about 6.00am :wacko: :wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back