The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bournemouth

:p I knew it was only a matter of time Cartman..... :D

I am waiting too, hopefully someone should be back soon to fill us in....

Just been told Dessie has won Post Grad dog....I assume with Rupert,Well done :cheers:

Thats all the news so far!

Excellent news Dessie & Rupert :thumbsup: Well done Debbie as well for your success with little Poppy at EAWC - what a sweetheart :wub:

Dog CC Ch.Airescott Ruby Rascal

Res CC Ch.elvencharm Zola at Turnstone

Jax was 5th puppy,3rd junior & 2nd novice with Mickee.

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] :cheers:

Judge: Mr P Jones

DCC : Multi Ch Airescot Ruby Rascal BoB

RCC : Elvencharm Zola at Turnstone JW

BCC : Ch & Norw Dan Ch Spyanfly Say It's Bardo

RCC : Pipijay Starlight of Scarletfair JW Sh.CM

BPIB : Nut Truffle of Nevedith

Congratulations to all the winners :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Classes were huge as usual. Weather was absolutely chucking it down by midday. I was very proud of Savannah - we didn't place, but she behaved very well after coming out of her season and dealing with the stress of the new pup and the fact the weather sucked.

Jax had a good day - finally got to meet her. She got almost a full set of cards!

Wendy

Good to meet you Wendy and thanks for showing me your puppy photo`s :wub:

Good job I wasnt in post grad , cos as things were going I should have won it !!! ;)

Dont know about the rest of you but it took me over 1 hour to go 2.3 miles (w00t) , trying to get out of Lyndhurst ,

Had lots fo time to text OH and he asked what the hold up was , and I replied ` all the cars in front of me ` :- " to which he replied , `they obviously hav`nt recognised you !!` :lol: :lol:

well left the showground at 2.30 and got to my sisters ( to see to the cats (w00t) ) at 6.45 , not bad going for 185.miles , baring in mind the first hour !.

Well done Caroline ,and Rubert ,and thanks again for the bed and spag , bol :wub:

Here`s the dog line up . sorry no pics of the girls but I was in 3 classes :eek: and then made my way home :p

L to R

CH A Ruby Rascal.

Karen`s Frodo

Dessie`s Rubert

Dave Kings Daleko ?

Pauline Oliver with Whizz

and minor Pupy dog ?????

Hers yesterdays Dog CC from EAWC plus Dessie with TJ

Good day for A Ruby Rascal as well as his CC. His offspring were 1st & 3rd in Minor Puppy D. 1st Puppy d. 2nd & 4th Junior d. 3rd Puppy b. 1st & 4th Junior b. 4th & 5th Novice b.

HOWEVER and much more importantly. Did I spot a 1st for Millie in Minor Puppy B :cheers: Was that her first show Wendy? and a 4th in Puppy B for Dessie whose name seemed to crop up all over the place. :cheers: I bet that your journey home was a very jolly one. :thumbsup:

With Jax and Karen's win a good day seems to have been had by the K9's at Bournemouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: Congrats to Jax with Mikkee :cheers:

:cheers: Congrats to Dessie with Rupert :cheers:

:cheers: Congrats to Millie :cheers:

:cheers: Congrats to Wendy's well behaved girl :cheers:

:cheers: Well Done all K9ers!!!!! :cheers: :thumbsup: :huggles:

Thanks for the results. Loved the pics. :teehee:

:cheers: Thanks for the pics and well done to all the K9ers who had some success!!! :thumbsup:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] :cheers:

to all K9ers who did so well & a special one for Wendy & little MILLIE :wub: ,Was that her 1st show?

[SIZE=14pt]congratulations to jackie[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: and all k9's :cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]well done[/SIZE]

well done to john and vanessa turnbull for the [SIZE=14pt]rcc[/SIZE] :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well done to so many K9ers yesterday, esp Millie and Tilly, Dessie and TJ, Jax and Mikkee, and very especially Karen and Frodo - where have you been, haven't seen you on K9 for AGES. :) ;)

:thumbsup: :cheers: :thumbsup: Congrats to all, sorry not to be there!

[SIZE=14pt]lovely boy dessie[/SIZE] i really like your rupert dessie :wub: :wub:

Zephyr Posted on Aug 17 2004, 08:07 AM   Well done to so many K9ers yesterday, esp Millie and Tilly, Dessie and TJ, Jax and Mikkee, and very especially Karen and Frodo - where have you been, haven't seen you on K9 for AGES. 
Had a word with Karen yesterday and the reason she has been ` missing` is mainly work commitments ( she`s an artist and has 4 commisions for Japan no less !! :eek: ) also the computer went k`put , well thats what she thought, so they bought a new one and it turns out it was the time when NTL had the virus and that was the cause.

She says Polly is looking good and has her first show at Richmond Ch .

Im sure she be back on when she has time. :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back