The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Boxing Day Woody Pics

davethehorse

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We have had Woody 1 week today (Boxing Day) and he is doing fine, has settled in great with our other Whippets, especially Finlay, who has really taken to him as a play mate :) :)

He is mega confident, nothing seems to phase him and he's not too naughty either - too good to be true really but there is still time.. :D :D

IMG_0362a.jpg

IMG_0364a.jpg

IMG_0365a.jpg

IMG_0366a.jpg

IMG_0368a.jpg

IMG_0370a.jpg

IMG_0380a.jpg

IMG_0399a.jpg

IMG_0405a.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

Really cute. Don't be lulled into a false state of calmness, he will explode into naughtiness one day. lol :)

Hes very cute :wub: and so chilled out 8)

Woody is beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: good luck with him :luck: :luck: :luck:

Aww Dave what a gorgeous little lad he is...and I love the name Woody.... :wub: :wub:

hes very photogenic isnt he... o:)

How old is Woody? He is gorgous! It's a long time since I saw a whip pup..

We are hoping to collect our 14 week old boy this Wednesday...can't wait! 8)

Best wishes

Hannah x

Aww Dave what a gorgeous little lad he is...and I love the name Woody.... :wub: :wub:

Woody is really gorgeous. :wub: :wub: :wub: He is going to be a very handsome fellow. :thumbsup:

How old is Woody? He is gorgous! It's a long time since I saw a whip pup..
We are hoping to collect our 14 week old boy this Wednesday...can't wait! 8)

Best wishes

Hannah x

Thank you, he is 10 weeks old today.

You can see he's a boy, can't you :lol:

He's lovely i like the close ups.

What a beautiful puppy and so well colour coordinated with the furnishings ! ;) Gorgeous lad. :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back