The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Breeding Data Base.

Malcolm Clarke

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Folks

I wrote on K9 some time back about updating the Breeding Data Base. So far I have not received any updated information from either Owners, BWRA or Other. I am therefore unable to update those missing from last years registrations or any 2012 recent registrations.

Detail of previous Post

Please can I clear up any misunderstanding. The Data Base attached to the BWRA Web site is the sole copyright ownership of myself therefore the responsibly of up dating this site rests solely upon my shoulders. However this can be only update as the information becomes available in public domain or supplied by either BWRA or NWRF National Bodies.

If you are the owner or breeder of any Whippet, Greyhound or both that is being used in the bloodlines of Non KC Registered Racing Whippets and would like to ensure the correct details are displayed then you also can supply information direct to me by e mail: mclarke70@gmail.com.

I keep this Data Base for no more reason than I have a great interest in blood lines and the breeding of Racing Whippets. I know many of you also like to study and try to work out which stud dog or brood bitch you feel would improve your line today or in the future.

It is my belief that by offering the use of this information it is saving breeders hours of trawling through old copies of Whippet News as this was the only option available to us over many decades as tool to trace bloodlines. This data base is invaluable to those breeders that use it.

If its incorrect, then its incorrect for all of us and needs putting right. If you see any errors I would like to know and will correct these as soon as possible.

I have already had some updates sent since Gary's post. Please do take time to check your own dog or bitches details and if you see something wrong then lets put it right.

I am not charging any one for use of this facility or making any profit from this venture in fact the complete opposite, it cost to have this site attached to a server and also costs to retain domain name for a 2 year period.

There is a genuine lack of interest from several areas for the BWRA site and tracking the sites usage it is only the data base that creates any traffic.

Attaching the data base to the BWRA site seems to create some negative disapproval from a small amount of BWRA members feeling that the National Committee is not co operating in some way. I can assure you that periodically the BWRA do update me with registration details but this would be more towards the end of the season after all of the registrations are in. If the time scale of seeing your dog or bitch appear on the site seems slow.

Once your registration has been accepted by the National Bodies if you send your dogs detail direct to me I will update ASP, other wise it may be some months before It appears on the site.

Regards

Malcolm

I did send an e-mail, perhaps it didn't make it through.

Connor's Willow(f) - North 2 South x Connor's Lass 04/12/2009 White

Big Eddie(m) - Blue Reflections x Connor's Legacy 15/02/2011 White/Blue Brindle

Connor's Maiden(f) - Oscar's Pride x Connor's Dream 18/09/2011White/Red Parti

Connor's Pride(f) - Oscar's Pride x Connor's Dream 18/09/2011 Red

Hi Malcolm, following on from our chat about software, it might be an idea to have one that provides a printing service. It could be done via paypal and would be great for those of us who would like to provide new owners with a copy of the pups pedigree without the hassle of having to write it out. The money could go some way into subsidizing the site.

There's also some programmes that can do ten gen wheel pedigrees which actually look quite pretty when they're done. I'll bring one I've done by hand to track tomorrow if your going to show you what I mean.

Hi Fleesh

Your Dogs details have now been updated to the Data Base.

Please can you let me know the BWRA Numbers for each. If you could send them on e mail.

Thanks

Malcolm. :thumbsup:

hi malcolm i have just emailed you copies of 2011 / 2012 reg dogs through the nnwrf

regards julie

Boomerang black and white 24/26 lb one more that dame was junes steel black unraced bitch born in 2005 I thing

I will be passing on all BWRA registrations from 2006 right up to march 2012 to Malcolm at the bend champs, i can only pass on what is available to me, all new registrations from 2012 will be sent to Macolm on a regular basis from now on.

hi malcolm my few for you:

jakki whizz = jack the lad x nikki whizz female born 27/10/2010 (blue fawn)

whizzy jack = jack the lad x nikki whizz male born 27/10/2010 (red fawn)

tight feet = jack the lad x nikki whizz male born 27/10/2010 (red fawn)

saniti = jack the lad x nikki whizz female born 27/10/2010 (black)

also i think u may have nikki whizz down as male, shes female and is litter sister to shay and nice catch. :thumbsup:

Brill news thanks everyone concerned for the updating

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back