The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Breeding Weigh Ect

Paws123

NNWRF TREASURER
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Okay heres last years 2007, hope people will let us know pups names weigh any litters i missed so i can add to it ... be interesting to see what the outcome is later in the year

will add 06 /05 shortly

07.jpg

good idea :thumbsup:

jus one little thing u'v put xstatic and xccentric the wrong way round, xstatic is the sire and xccentric the brood :oops:

Eve they're all the wrong way round I think it's the headings that just need swapping. :thumbsup: Dee would it not be easier to do it as an Excel document then you can edit it easier and others can edit it too to save you some hassle?

wild whippies said:
Eve they're all the wrong way round I think it's the headings that just need swapping. :thumbsup:   Dee would it not be easier to do it as an Excel document then you can edit it easier and others can edit it too to save you some hassle?
so they are lol :b

:cheers: Dee :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Now all it needs is for you to put it into excel (w00t) (w00t) and for people to add the dogs they know are racing from the litters and if not, where they have gone? Will be interesting to do the same for the scratch thread ( altho think responsibility should be delegated for that) and we can make a comparison :D but no hard and fast conclusions because there are no such things 8)

Male should be first if we want to be really picky :D

Problem with Joe Bloggs adding as & when, is the results of a mating can easily be entered incorrect (eg via whippet news results having wrong breeding sent in), i think Dee has compiled most of her list from dog registrations which should (unless the breeding is unknown or Dee / Owner was pissed when they submitted them) always be correct.

WILL SWAP THE BROOD SIRE AROUND..THINK THE EXCEL IS OKAY ...IVE GOT THE LIST IN WORD...SO IF YOU LET ME KNOW I WILL ADD IT AND UPDATE THE CHART ....LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO NOW SHOUTING LOL 07 EASY

06 IS A NIGHTMARE ADDING ALL THE DOGS REGISTERED

Last edited by a moderator:
fat boy slim is just friends and biddy aswell :thumbsup:

great job u r doin :cheers:

Brilliant job Dee :thumbsup:

Red Ranger x Moonpie 7 pups born, 1 born dead, 1 died at 3 days old (weighed 5 ounces and failed to thrive) 5 pups remaining:

1 Pet Home (slightly stocky Bully pup) living in Wigan.

other 4 racing as

Whiskey Fudge (owned by George Meekin)

Bobby Dazzler

Red Bull

Red Moon Rising (all owned by Tony Taylor)

A few to add for you

Mercedes Gem's litter sister is Inshallah

Sing For Us (Montana x Sing for me) litter sister is Bellasaurus

Trevors Chaser x 2 become one is an old mating Trevors girl was not out of this mating.

Valentino (Ann and Ago's from Drama Queen x Xstatic)

Super Blade is Litter Brother to Steele's Gift i do believe? I know he is not out of Two faced and Bootiful's Litter.

I Think Viv's Quest x Simply red is Little Bill?

Dont think any of the Miss Mellish pups x Another spot made it to the track?

Did any of the Troubelle x Outbound pups make the weight? I remember Marks pup being tiny!

Hope a few of those help

Hi Dee

Trevors Chaser x Two become One producing Dodgy Chaser is 15/05/03, he goes into veteran this year

All the best

Marie

dramatist - drama queen x xstatic there was 4 in that litter but 2 didnt make the weight

little diva - digitalis x strisland there was 2 in that litter

granite - gentleman jim x little mystery

swift half x strisand full song is 20lb usually, problem child, lyrical lilly

k-sera x strisland - joey's gem (22lb i think) there was 4 in the litter

sauve dancer x xstatic - achilles

hope this helps :thumbsup:

Super Blade - A Kinda Magic x Angie Babe (i believe)

Metal Mickey/ Ladys Quest - same litter as Tash the Flash think you may have just clicked into box below by mistake :thumbsup:

Mad Prince(this owner also has another one of this litter but not sure of race name)same litter as Unique/More of Moppet/Sceptre - (another one in litter went as a pet too) = 5 total in litter :))

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back